preface | "welcome to the world, Eden!"

"Eden Anderson led the average Central City life."

Pause.

If you're not familiar with Central City, here is the abridged version. Ever since a year and a half ago, there have been metahumans here. This was caused Dr. Harrison Wells' particle accelerator explosion. However, it wasn't actually Dr. Wells, it was Iris' boyfriend, Eddie's great great great grandson from the future stuck in Wells' body. Anyway, the point is, Central City is not the normal city, and as for what is average for Central City.. Well that changes everyday.

As for Eden, she was luckily not affected by the explosion, but don't get it twisted. She is one badass chick with a sneaky personality. But she doesn't know Barry Allen, Caitlin Snow or Cisco Ramon, so what could possibly be the harm? All that is certain is that Harrison Wells can create quite the scheme, even beyond the grave.

Continue.

---------

hope you guys like it! I know it's short but it's just a small preface in order to get s1 out of the way. idk, I thought this was all the stuff that needed to be said. i can't wait to start this bc scarletharts and i came up with a dope storyline and i can't wait to share it even though she's the only one that'll read this :'-)