‹6›

Ivory

I stopped at the red light and read the text about three more times.

"Jade look at this." I say handing her my phone while I turn into the parking lot of the skating rink.

"Who the fuck is this!?" She said "I don't know! That's the same number from last night." I said

"Well when we get back to my house I wil track the person and we will report him." She said getting out the car.

Yall don't know but Jade is a hacker she gets things done thats one more thing i love about her!

I got out of the car to see everyone waiting on me a the door. "Damn, yall walk fast!" I said paying for my fee to skate.

"Hey Ivory, what size?" said Bryce. I used to come here alot so I'm kinda known.

"Wassup Bryce! Long time homie!" I said dapping him up then giving him a hug. "Did you already forget my size?!" I said with a fake gasp.

"6?" He said "Yep!" I said turning around to see everyone except Jade looking at me confused.

"I used to come here alot so im cool with the employees." I explained

"Here you go Ivory." Bryce said and asking Jade for her size.

I sat down and started to put my skates on. The lockers where on the other side of the rink, and i didn't want to go alone.

"Hey Prince, can you come with me to get a locker?" I asked skating over to him.

"Sure." He said with a little smirk on his face.

We skated to the other side. I was about to go open a locker, but i was suddenly pushed up against the wall next to the locker.

I felt his cool breath against the skin on my neck. My breath hitched as i felt his hand on my waist.

"What the fuck Prince!" I whispered yelled. His lips connected with the skin behind my ear.

"I told you I would see you soon." He whispered in my ear nibbling on it, while his hands lowered to my ass.

I gasped as he firmly gripped my ass in his hands.

"Prince s-stop!" I said but in my head I didn't want him to.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" He asked pinning my arms above my and kissed jaw down to my neck.

Then he found my soft spot. I slightly moaned and felt him smile into my next.

"Please s-sto-op!" I said trying to control myself.

Then he suddenly stopped and walked back around the lockers and winked at me.

I hurried and put my shoes in the locker and skated away towards the rink to find Jade.

When i got on the rink i saw Jade skating with Ej.

"Sorry Ej but i need to borrow Jade real quick." I said skating away with Jade right behind me.

"What the fuck do you want?! You saw me getting close with Ej!" She said with a frustrated look on her face.

"Prince just pushed me up against the wall and start to kiss all up on my next grabbing things that are not supposed to be grabbed, then walked away and I don't know what just happen!" I said talking very fast.

"Wow when did this happen!?" She said. "Just a couple of minute ago!" I said.

"Well mabye you should go talk to Mike he look like he struggling." She laughed point in the direction behind me.

I turn around in the direction she pointed to see Mike holding on to the wall, trying to skate toward Ej but falling on his butt.

I skated towards him laughing. "You need some help?" I said holding my hand out for him to grab.

He looked and smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I was about to pull him up but he pulled me down with him.

We laughed at ourselves then got up.

"Do you know how to skate?" I asked as he grabbed the wall to keep from walking.

"Obviously not." He said laughing I little.

"I will help you, hold me hands." I said turning backwards.

"You can skate backwards?" He asked lifiting his eyebrow.

"Yep! Now come on and skate!" I said skating backwards. He started to skate and i let go off his hands.

"Noo come back Ivory! Im gonna fall!" He yelled over the loud bass of the song Don't by Bryson Tiller.

"You have to catch me first!" I said skating away.

When I got far enough i turned around to find Mike. What the fuck! Where did he go! I thought as i looked all around for him on the rink.

I felt hands on my waist i turned to see Mike.

"How the fuck you learn to skate the fast!?" I asked shocked.

"What can I say, I learn from the best." He said with a wide grin on his face.

"I know!" I said flipping my hair.

We laughed and skated somemore but i couldn't get what Prince did out of my head.
___________________________________________
Thanks for reading!

What do you think she going to say to Prince when they all leave?

Vote. Comment. Share