<12>

Ivory

I looked up at Mike and he just winked at me and turned towards the movie. I looked over to Prince and he just moved his hand higher on my leg. I took the popcorn from Mike and put it on my lap and the both removed their hands. I sigh and start watching the movie again.

As the movie went on, I have been jumping every five seconds because that creepy ass old man keep popping up out of no where. I look over at Prince and he looks equally as scary as me. I looked a Mike and he was looking at me.

" Why are you staring at me?" I whispered. He smiled and leaned towards my  " Because you look beautiful tonight." He whispered and kissed me right behind my ear.

A shiver went down my body. Damn how did he know my week spot! I thought as I gave him a weak smile.

I looked back at the screen and the old  man just grabbed her out of the vent when she was almost free. I felt Mike put his arm around me , I snuggled up in his chest. I looked over to see Prince staring at us out the corner of his eye.

AFTER THE MOVIE

When we were walking out of the movie I felt someone's arm snake around my waste. I look up and Prince is standing their.

"I'm going to send you a address meet me their." He whispered and and kissed me right behind the ear. He returned to Essence.

Why do they known about my weak spot?
________________________
Hey I hope you enjoyed this chapter🤗
Vote. Comment. Share