Chapter 7: Is it obvious?

* Quentin's POV
"Guys... Where's Riley?" Jason asked with a worried look on his face. It was quiet and no one wanted to say anything. "Riley is... Well.." I said as I whistled, having Riley run into the room and jumping on Jason, licking his face everywhere and whining. (A/N: you guys thought Riley died didn't you? Hehe 😂) "I missed you too, Riley. Don't worry, I'm right here." Jason said while petting her everywhere. He soon took notice that while petting Riley, she had gotten some dark, black spots all over her. "Hey, Sky? Why does Riley have the same dark spots as I do? Does she have the Wither Curse because I'm her owner?" Jason asked. I interrupted Sky because I knew how hard it was for either of them to explain anything to Jason, since you know, he was out cold for 3 days. Sky gave me a sympathetic look and felt relieved. "Well, since you're now part Wither and the fact that we all raised our own pup, whatever happens to the owner, the pup gets it too. For instance, Sky's, Ty's and Seto's pup all are exactly like them. Sky's pup is now part Brine, Ty's pup is now part Enderdragon and Seto's pup is now part sorcerer. And now with your condition, Riley is now part Wither." I explained. It looked like Jason was still trying to process this because his face looked in complete and utter shock.

* Jason's POV
I can't believe this... I'm now part Wither and so is Riley?! I looked around the room and saw that everyone was still shocked to even say anything, while Quentin was just worried. "Hey guys, can I talk to Sky... Alone?" I asked. Everyone nodded and left my room, but manage to catch a glimpse of jealousy on Ty's face. 'Hm, I wonder..' I thought to myself. Sky closed the door and sat across from me on a chair near my desk. "So what's up?" Sky asked. "Everything. Like, I mean, why did this have to happen to me? And Riley, too! I didn't want nothing to happen to her." I said while ending up getting a headache. "Jason, calm down. You were out for 3 days. Don't strain yourself. And look, no one knew there was a Wither in that house you searched up, and about Riley, she was nowhere near you. She was downstairs waiting for everyone else to arrive. Yeah, she was worried about you, but she knew that you would be fine and also, she may have gotten the Wither Curse as well, but she's still the same Riley you know and love." Sky said in a calming voice. I sighed laid back down, having my head hit the soft pillow. I looked over at Sky and saw that he looked nervous or not himself. 'Oh that's right!' I remembered. "Hey Sky, what's going on with you and Ty? I've noticed that every time we go into groups, it's always you and him. And when we tackled you guys that one day you two told us your secret, you were on top of him and looked like you didn't want to get off and you blush every time he catches you staring at him... Do you, like, have a crush on him?" I said while staring at him evilly with a hint of smiling.

* Sky's POV
"... Do you, like, have a crush on him?" Jason said. He's onto you, are you going to tell him? Shut up Skybrine, he doesn't need to know. But he's already seen you blushing and right now your cheeks are burning up, too. Ugh, fine. I'll tell him. "Sky? Are you ok?" Jason asked. "Umm, yeah everything's fine. There's nothing wrong with me, what are you talking about? I don't have a crush on Ty..." I said. Smooth. Oh shut up. "Sky... Do you have a crush on Ty? Because if you do, then I can help you get him." He said. I kid you not, I was a blushing mess. "I-Is it t-that obvious that I do?" I cowardly said. "Haha, Sky. You have no idea how obvious it is. We all can see it clearly." Jason said as he laughed and grabbed his head. "S-So.. Can you help me?" I asked. "Oh, I'll do alot more than help." He said as he called for Mitch, Jerome and everyone else to help. This is going to be fun...

Word count: 749