Chapter Two

-3 hours later-
Sky was cleaned and full from the meal Golden prepared, Skyler got to say that at first the raw meat was disgusting but it made her full so she didn't complain. Sky also had a full tour of the ship. Now she was listening to the rules of what to do and not to do once she gets to the Yautja planet. "You must never look a yautja in the eye or turn your back on one or else they'll take it as a insult, show them respect even if they don't show you any, well until your a blooded warrior. You must always obey me and never talk back or else I will have to punish you physically. Once we get to my home planet you will meet the Elders, do not talk to them unless if they talk to you, they are highly respected and won't show any kindness even if you're a little girl, you must bow and let me do the talking or else you will be knocked on your feet. When you are training with the Young Bloods watch your back they hate humans even if your not a human, however once they find out your not human then they'll try not to kill you...as much. I will teach you more on my home planet for now you should rest." "Yes Gold" Sklyer says as she bows and proceeds to walk off to her ship bedroom "Oh Skyler one more thing" Skyler stopped walking and turned around to look at Gold "Today will be your last day of speaking English, you will never be speaking it again and you'll never hear me speak it again. You will learn the Yautja language starting tomorrow, you have at least 50 days to learn it until we get back to my home planet, I will help you achieve this goal" "Y-yes Golden" and with that Skyler went to her chambers.

This one was short I know but trust me there's more coming! The photos at the top are Gold with and without a mask. Comment and like! Bye ladies and gentlemen! Sorry for the grammar once again