Gay bar

(Requested by Garnetsfantastic
This took ages even I finished it after half an hour or something. Anyways hope you all like it! Some gay bar things are cool c:)

Pearl walked in and sighted as she saw a lot of gay couples. What else would you find in gay bars. Pearl walked to the barkeeper and got some champagne. "Hard day?" The barkeeper asked as she saw Pearl. Pearl nodded and looked at her friend. "Work was stressing" Pearl said and her finger tips went to her glass again. "That sucks" the barkeeper said and cleaned another glass. "Anyways Citrine, I think I'm leaving. I can't take all those gay couples anymore... reminds me that I have no one." Pearl said and already stood up. "But Pearl" Citrine sighted as another person wanted her to do her job. Pearl tried to walk out, but before she could reach the door, somebody threw her to the floor by accident. "Hey!" Pearl said to the person. "I'm so so sorry" the person said. Now Pearl realized the person looked stunning. Her curves, her hair, her everything just looked beautiful. The unknown beautiful person helped Pearl getting up. "Name's Garnet" she smiled and said those words with her deep British accent voice. "M - my name is Pearl" Pearl stuttered as she looked at Garnet. Her plump lips looked so kissable and just stunning. "Can I give you something to drink? I mean as an apologize" Garnet asked Pearl. Pearl slowly nodded and sat down with Garnet. Citrine raised an eyebrow as she saw Pearl with Garnet. "Garnet! What are you doing here? You didn't come here in ages" Citrine said and smiled at Garnet, as she cleaned some glasses. "You know. I was busy in the last days" Garnet said and Pearl looked at Garnet from her side. "How do you two know each other?" Citrine asked me and Garnet. I blushed "Garnet kinda ran me over" I said and looked at Garnet. She bite her lip and looked like she were really sorry. "I'm still sorry" Garnet said. "It's no problem" Pearl nervously giggled. "You guys wanna drink something? I know Pearl you already had your champagne, but what about another one?" Citrine asked smiling. Garnet nodded "sure" she said. Citrine made some new Champagne for Pearl and Garnet. "You also like it?" Garnet asked Pearl. Pearl nodded shyly and blushed. "I - I like the taste of it" Pearl stuttered and looked away so Garnet couldn't see her blushing. "Me too!" Garnet said and looked at Citrine. "Where did you meet Citrine the first time?" Garnet asked Pearl now. Pearl shrugged and looked at Garnet. "I don't know, it's been too long" Pearl said. Garnet chuckled and Pearl blushed even more. The dance music changed to chill and Citrine brought to Champagne. Pearl nipped at her glass and looked at all the couples. "Do you wanna dance?" Garnet asked her. Pearl looked shocked "No, no I was j - just looking!" Pearl said. Garnet giggled and took Pearls hand. "You stared" She said and pulled Pearl on the dancefloor. Pearl blushed and danced with Garnet slowly since it was some romantic whatever music. They had a lot of fun till Pearl stumbled and fell on the floor. Garnet fell with her and her body laid above Pearls. Their lips were really close to each other and Pearl looked really shocked. "Oh my god, I- I'm so sorry" Pearl stuttered. "No we are even with falling on each other" Garnet grinned and chuckled slightly as she helped Pearl to get up. A few people looked at them but quickly went to each other again. Before Pearl and Garnet were back to the bar, Garnet pulled Pearl outside the bar and at the beach. Pearl looked at Garnet, while she stopped walking and looked back at Pearl. Garnet took Pearls hand, leaned in, and kissed her deeply. Pearls eyes widen in shock, but she quickly relaxed and kissed Garnet back. They stood like that for minutes and Pearl broke the kiss to get some air. Garnet smirked and kissed Pearl deeply again. Pearl really appreciated the plump lips from Garnet and her arms wrapped themselves around Garnets neck. Garnets arms easily lifted Pearl up by still kissing her. Pearl blushed even more and kissed Garnet deeper. Garnets tongue softly licked Pearls lips to ask for entrance. Pearl gave in and opened her mouth so Garnets tongue could explore. Garnet slightly broke the kiss and let Pearl down. "Would you do me a honor and text me tomorrow Pearl?" Garnet asked and gave Pearl her number. Pearl nodded and kissed Garnet on her cheek before she left.