Beauty and the Beast

"Woah Arabella chill out a minute I'm having fun stop being such a buzz kill kid" my brother Mason slurred his breath reeking of vodka and smoke.

Of course. I shouldn't have relied on my brother to take me home.

I grabbed my phone and walked past drunken girls who were all tripping over there feet clearly drunk and have naked why am I not surprised.

I could hear wolf whistles towards me but I continued to walk ignoring every disgusting demeanor flirtatious remark about me. I was tempted to flip them off but yet what what that get me?

Pigs that's all they are

I walked over the bridge and sat on the bench waiting for my friend Lexi to come and get me since I have absolutely no way back home.

Me at a frat house party who would've guessed.

I have 20 missed calls from both my mom and dad well I'm dead. Literally.

As I sat there my cheek was all of a sudden wet as I processed why more rain drops fell over my head in an endless waterfall. Today just isn't my day.

I placed my hands on my head and yelled at the sky "REALLY!" Ugh I groaned.

As I sat there I felt a presence quite near me I quickly jumped up and saw a boy he looked about 18 maybe 19. he had jet black hair with strays of brown hair. He had lip ring a piercing on his eyebrow and a tattoo on the side of his neck. It's in like Chinese I wonder what it says?

"Take a picture love it will last longer " he snapped at me he had a pretty deep voice

I quickly flinched at his tone

"I sorry I didn't mean t0 um I don't know your name— he quickly cut me off

I was scared of this handsome stranger wait did I say handsome oh no.

"My names Rider Jacobs" he paused and cornered me against a tree.

My breath hitched and my throat was suddenly dry I felt small no words could come out of mouth.

He placed his hands on each side of my head to prevent me from leaving smart man.

"I need to go" I whispered

He leaned down his head now that we are at eye level

it's nice to meet you Arabella Jones" he smirked his breath smelt of Mint my head was spinning.

How does he know my name? Goosebumps rose up my arms. My heartbeat quickened