New student

Garroth P.O.V
"Y/N introduce yourself"The teacher said.I froze to see that my bodyguard was there.

"Y/N L/N,nothing else to know about me"She said and looked at the teacher.

"Go sit next to Aphmau,Aphmau please raise your hand"he said.I saw Aphmau raise her hand,wait she's a chair away from me...and this table only has three seats.Oh she's sitting next to me....greeeeeaaaatttt...She sat next to me and Aphmau tried to start a conversation with her.

"I don't feel like talking,don't try"She said and continued Writing.

"G-Gomen..."Aphmau said.The bell rang and Y/N got up and started to take her leave when Aphmau grabbed her sleeve.

"Gomen senpai...i was wondering what class you had next"Aphmau said and looked away.

"Art."She sternly said.Aphmau squeezed her arm which she was now hugging and ran to the art class.I signed and sat up and followed them.

-Timeskip-
I got my lunch from my locker and walked to the cafeteria.I looked around for a seat and saw many girls saving seats at each table for me.I looked at the corner of the lunchroom and saw Y/N there reading "Egg of the black goat"(OHOHON YES I JUST DID THAT)

I looked at the corner of the lunchroom and saw Y/N there reading "Egg of the black goat"(OHOHON YES I JUST DID THAT)

I walked to her table and sat down.

"Need something"She asked not looking away from the book.

"Why are you here"I said.

"Tch,Rude."She snapped.

"That came out wrong..."I said and looked at the book.

"You like her books?"I said trying to start a conversation.

"Maybe"She said.

"You know many girls are starting at you"She points out.I looked behind me and was instantly hit with a volleyball to the face.

"Garroth stop trying to hit on girls!"Katelyn yelled.

"Katelyn!"Aphmau squeaked.I turned around to see that Y/N was gone.

"yoouuuu guuuuyyysss"I groaned and let my head slam on the table.

"So who was she"Aphmau asked.

"The bodyguard....."I answered.

"What?"Katelyn said.

"YOU MEAN YOU HAVEN'T HEARD?!"Aphmau yelled.She then whispered the whole story to Her.

Y/N P.O.V
I was walking around the school when a conversation perked my interest.

"Good job Gary"One said.

"Thanks!"The familiar voice said.I went around the corner to see Gary and Lauren.I grabbed Gary's shirt and dragged him into a empty classroom.