Chapter Five

Chapter Five .

-- Corinna's POV --

Wake up dear .

I groaned and rolled over . I fell out of the bed and grunted . I kept my eyes closed and stood up . I gripped the nightstand and blindly walked to who knows . I reached my hand out and twisted the door knob . I walked out and turned right eyes still closed . My bare feet slapped against the cold floor and I shivered lightly . I got to some steps and slowly walked down them .

Come to the forest.

I obeyed and walked out of a door . The nights air crept up at my skin and I opened my eyes up lazily . I walked .. Well stumbled into the forest. The trees leaves rustled through the air and I heard owls hoot . I stepped over some tree roots and my feet caught a small root . I hit the ground and groaned waking up instantly . My eyes landed on three wolves . I sniffed .

'Rouges.' My wolf growled and I frowned tilting my head to the side. There sniffing around the trees and looking like weirdos. I sniffed the air again and a sweet scent hit my nose and I moaned lightly at the scent . It's so yummy smelling . The rouges looked at me and a ball of white fur zipped past us . All three rouges fell chunks of skin pulled from there necks . The ball of white fur stopped in front of me and my eyes grew wide at the big white wolf . His eyes landed on me .

Shift .

I laid there and didn't listen to the voice . Instead I told the wolf piss off and he did just that . I screamed when Emilio and two wolfs stood where the wolf was . Emilio looks beyond pissed . Should I run .. Or should I sit here and take the yelling that's about to come . Or fight back ? Hmmm he's a big guy , I did it before but runnings better . I took off running back to the castle shifting while I ran . My nails dug into the ground and I picked up the pace trying to get away from the pissed vampire. I came to the castle and I jumped inside of my dads office window . I crashed into a wall and I yelped . Emilio walked in and I growled at him . I snapped my teeth at him and he chuckled .

"Feisty Little Wolf ." He said smiling . I rolled my eyes and my dad ran into the office . He groaned then pointed to me .

"Bed now ." I nodded and licked his face before leaving . I ran towards Emilio and slammed into him sending him into the wall . I barked and trotted out of the office with my tongue out . I ran towards my room and shifted into human . I took a quick shower and slipped on some night shorts and a Cami . I slid into bed and a pissed looking Emilio walked into my room closing and locking the door . I turned off the lamp and pulled my covers over my face pretending to be sleep even though he seen me.

"Get up ." I snored loudly and the covers were pulled off of me . I covered my eyes and snored again . "Corinna ," I groaned and spreaded open my fingers . I looked at him with a frown on my face . "Put something warm on ." With that he walked to my balcony and disappeared . I got up and walked to my closet . I slipped on some pants and a shirt . I pulled a black hoodie over my head and frowned at how big it is . I shrugged and pulled on my uggs . I brushed out my hair and sat on the bed . Emilio soon appeared in my room and he smiled down at me . "That's my hoodie Love ." My mouth made and 'O' shape .

"Welp , What's mine is yours . And what's yours is mines .. Right ?" He chuckled and held his out for me . I took it and he pulled me up .

"Get on my back ." I grinned and hopped on his back . His arms looped through my legs and he walked to the balcony .

"You better not ." I growled and he laughed then stood on the railing . He jumped and I squeezed my arms around his neck . He landed on his feet and took off running . I watched the trees run by quickly . I shivered slightly at the cold . Yes I have body heat but that in wolf form d*mmit ! And when i get heatings .. Once I get my first heating . Emilio stopped on top of a waterfall and the breeze hit me hard . I shivered and Emilio started running again . He stopped running once we got to a clearing .

"Were almost there ." He continued to run again and I squeezed my legs around him and nuzzled my face in his neck know his about to cross many wolf borders. I held my breath trying to hide my scent . It seemed to work and I took light breaths here and there . Emilio soon stopped and I let out a breath . He chuckled and I looked up my eyes growing wide looking up at the vampires castle . It really is creepy . The castle had black bricks around it . The night sky doesn't make it easier either . Lights are on through out the entire castle . I heard screaming and winced . Emilio sat me on my feet and wrapped a protective arm around my waist . The guards gave us a frown and Emilio took me inside .

My eyes widened at the colors . Red , black , and hints of white . Our colors are white and black . For the shaded wolfs . Which is our family . A huge chandelier laid on the ceiling that's white and really pretty . Emilio took me up the steps and I looked at the pictures of his family . We then got to the top of the steps and he dragged me to what I'm guessing his fathers office . He pushed through the door and there sat the Vampire king at a black desk looking at papers .

"I smelt you before I heard you . You reek of wolf ." I frowned .

"Hey ! That's rude , for your information I don't stink ." I growled and he looked up . His eyes grew wide once he saw me . His eyes wandered to Emilio's protective arm around me .

"I apologize Princess Corinna but you wolfs have a stitch." I rolled my eyes . And like these blood suckers smell any better ! They reek of blood ! I huffed and slumped my shoulders. He sighed and ran a hand over his face his hand stating on his mouth as he looked at us . "I'm not sure she's your beloved ." Emilio growled lowly and his father held up a hand . "Wolfs like her will have probably two too four mates Son . She had the blood of the goddess ." I frowned . "But , Since you both have found each other your the first mate Son . You and her both will rule the vampire kingdom together and help the wolf kingdom . You'll just have to get a long with her other mates . It's not gonna be easy . But once her bleeding starts mark what's yours son ." Emilio nodded and was about to drag me out of the office but I got out of his grip .

"How do you know all of this ?" I asked looking at him . He smiled wickedly .

"You have not yet to notice ?" I frowned at him . "Your somehow related to the Moon Goddess . Eyes Pure And Gold , Hair long and smooth , power so strong not even the devil himself can beat her ." I blinked . "Ever opened that locket on your necklace ?" I shook my head . He chuckled. "Take a moment to look at it one day ." Emilio grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the office . He dragged me to a room and I kind of guessed its his room .

"How long until my heating ?" I asked leaning against the wall . He pursed his lips then sat on his bed trying to think .

"This Friday Love ." I blinked and slid down the wall . Two days until I get my virginity taken . I felt tears in my eyes but held them back . Two days ? I'm so scared . I'm scared of doing it with a vampire actually ! Emilio's gonna be rough and will give me all of him . Thrusts are gonna be hard and fast . The Deeper he is the satisfied he feels . My body isn't ready for that . "Love ." I looked up at Emilio and a tear ran down my face . "I promise you , I won't hurt you ." I nodded slowly and he pulled me into his arms .

"What about that other mate stuff ?" I asked and he stiffened . I quickly looked at him as a pain expression crossed his face .

"I don't know .." He muttered .

"Emilio . I hate you so d*mn much but deep inside I love you and would do anything to see you smile . So we'll get through this .." I grumbled and cupped his face in my hands. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him softy . He responded quickly and I sighed .

I love being in his arms .

~*~

I laughed and smiled cheekily at my cousins and there mates. Somehow these punk a*s bastards found there mates . There all pretty but I haven't told them who my mate was . I told them I found him but they want to see him . Emilio walked towards us his shirt off . I saw his fighters behind him training really hard . He smiled at me and I grinned . Somehow over night Emilio has gotten my full attention . Maybe because he gave me icecream . But really . I love my blood sucking demon !

"Your gonna tell us who he is ?" Josh asked. I shrugged .

"Keep it a secret ." They nodded and crossed there heart . I felt there promises then walked towards Emilio. I stood on my tippy toes and his hsnds rested on my waist. I pressed my lips to his and kissed him softly . I giggled feeling Emilio's smile. I pulled away and looked at the shock faces of my cousins . "Don't even tell my brothers." They nodded and mindlessly walked to there mates .

"Come on little wolf ." He grabbed my hand and dragged me into the forest .

-- Lilliana's POV --

"I think our daughter has found her beloved." Cain stood up quickly and rushed towards the window besides me . His eyes landed on Emilio and Corinna walking to the forest. Cain growled . I rolled my eyes . "He's sweet Cain . It's not like he's gonna kill her ."

"I don't give a d*mn about him being my daughters mate ! Read this ." He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the desk . I looked down at a old looking book .

Shaded wolfs related to the moon goddesses have three to four mates . All have different titles . It is a must that this female shaded wolf have these four or three men besides her .

1. Vampire - Leader or Prince / King
2. Alpha
3. Rouge leader
4. Beta

All four titles play a role in the females life . But .. If she loses one of these four she would becomes sick . If she looses all four she will die . The female will have to mate all four fully and have all four baby's . How is this possible she will be pregnant at one time with all four baby's . The males will recognize there baby scent .

"How Is Corinna related to the moon goddess ?" I asked looking up at Cain. He flipped the page and pointed to where I should start .

A wolf to be related to the mood goddess is easy . The wolf is the goddesses baby . The moon goddess picks to powerful wolfs to carry her baby . It's really obvious . All powerful wolf siblings are either all white or all black . The runt of the litter is always the only color which is the Goddesses daughter . The moon goddesses can consume sons but she prefers a powerful girl to take over. Her sons are the strongest biggest alphas . The moon goddess had two sons .

Blake Moon
Brandon Moon

And her only little girl .

Corinna Moon .

I blinked staring at the paper . My little Corinna isn't mines ? B-But that's not true ! I gave birth to her ! She's my second child ! Mines and Cain's baby ! Not hers !

She's has me f*cked up if she thinks I'm not going down without a fight .

************************************************************************

A/N:

Corinna's the Moon Goddess , But Lily won't go down without a fight .

Comment

Vote

Follow

SO SORRY FOR MISTAKES .