Chapter 7 - Hot Chocolate

Chapter 7 – Hot Chocolate

Kyle and Pristine were having a picnic in this beautiful flower garden. She stared at him in adoration as they talked. He was looking as handsome as ever. His dark brown wavy hair was being carried by the gentle breeze. They were having the time of our lives, laughing and cuddling with each other.

Suddenly, Kyle looked at his watch and stood up. He ran to the labyrinth in the middle of the garden.

"Kyle!" Pristine ran after him.

"Kyle!" She called out once more, hoping he would turn around and stop. But Kyle kept running.

As they reached the center of the labyrinth, Pristine noticed a beautiful lady in a wedding dress waiting inside a gazebo decorated with white fabric and flowers.

Kyle immediately ran to her and gave her a passionate kiss. Pristine let out a sob as she felt her heart shatter into a million pieces.

She turned around to run away, but the whole school was suddenly standing there laughing at her. Pristine felt as if she shrank one hundred times. Pristine ran to Landon who was just standing there looking at her sympathetically. But as soon as she reached him, everything disappeared. She was left in complete darkness.

"Prez," A familiar voice called. It was gentle and calming. A voice she'd recognize anywhere, a voice of someone she grew up with.

"Prez, wake up," Chance lightly shook her.

Pristine opened her eyes to the sight of Chance's troubled face.

"Are you alright?" he asked. "You were jolting around your bed like crazy."

"Yeah, just a bad dream," she explained.

He nodded. "We better get ready for school," he said gesturing to the clock.

"I don't want to go to school." Pristine groaned as she closed her eyes again to sleep more. She didn't want to see Kyle. Ever.

"Don't be a lazy ass Prez." Chance tore the blanked off her and threw it across the room. It was something that he always did when they were kids in order to get her up.

"Chance!" She groaned as she sat up to get her blanket back.

"Are you testing my limit Prez?" Chance growled as Pristine picked her blanket up. It was then she realized that she was wearing one of her more revealing night gowns. And by revealing she meant one of those see through lacy night gowns that were purely made for seducing men.

Pristine instantly covered herself with her blanket.

"Don't give me that." Pristine glared at Chance. "You weren't supposed to barge in to my room at all."

She just wore the first nightgown she found last night as she was about to sleep. Her mind was too occupied with the memories of Kyle to bother whether her night gown was too revealing or not. Besides, she didn't think Chance was going to wake her up.

"God Prez," Chance groaned.

Pristine blushed as she noticed the evident bulge in his pants. "I think you need to have a cold shower," she teased.

Now it was his turn to glare at her. "I'll wait for you at your front."

"Wait for me? Why?" Pristine asked.

"To go to school together," Chance responded in a tone like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Uh, no." Pristine firmly rejected. "We haven't gone to school together in 7 years. Going together now will draw attention," she explained. "I need to keep a low profile as Nerdy Pristine you know. Just to make sure no one notice the resemblance between her and Angel."