1 - What makes you think you're straight?

"You're a whore anyways." Frank scoffed, looking at the crying girl on the bed.

She looked up at him and began to say something, but he stopped her. "No. Shut it. I'm leaving."

She got up and tried to grab his arm, but he violently shoved her into the bed and quickly started to grab his things.

In a matter of minutes, Frank had collected everything he owned and left the small, shabby apartment.

Wincing at the bright sun, he called his friend James.

"Hey can I stay with you for a bit? Penny cheated on me with some fucker and I left her."

He sighed. "Damn Frank, what do you do for these women to cheat all the time?"

"They probably can't handle my dick size."

James laughed and Frank looked at his feet and smiled.

"Maybe you should try men, huh?" James said.

Frank snorted. "What makes you think I'm gay?"

"What makes you think you're straight?"

"Alright alright, truce. See you later James."

"You too bud. And hey, don't let that Penny-chick get you down. She's a hoe anyways."

Frank giggle and hung up the call, sticking his motorola in the front pocket of his flannel.

He called a taxi, just like his dad taught him. "AY! OVER HERE!"

And in he got, resting his head on the window as the man drove him to James's house.

And that's how it began.

-+-+-
A/N: Intro to the new frerard fic im working on :) fuck tho im so excited wheEeEE
-C