Prologue

Hey guys so this is my first story and i hope you like it , there is a little bit of ageplay in it , should i let it all be an ageplay story about harry and louis? like I wouldn't change anything i'll just let it all be like harry being a " baby " and calling  louis his  " daddy " Comment yes or no

Liam's pov

I was just walking my way home when i came near an alleyway, i heard a little whimper coming from the the alley, i was curious about what would it be so i went there and what i first saw was a boy curled up with a ripped dirty blanket covering him and he was shivering and it was really cold , when he heard my footsteps he looked up at me and whimpered and what i saw on his head was kitten ears? Oh god i just realized he's a hybrid oh how louis would love to have him if he knew about him maybe i should take him with me but how will i talk to him he seems scared of me " u-uh hello?" He didn't answer he just looked up at me once again and hid his face in the blanket " um would you like any help?" Still no answer . "look i just wanna help you I promise I won't hurt you okay? What's your name ?" He was silent for a minute but then he finally spoke "harry's name is harry" oh how cute he talks in a third person " okay harry would you like to come with me ? I'll take you to my friend's house his name is louis and I promise you he won't hurt you either actually he would be really happy that i found you" harry was hesitant for a second but then nodded , " okay cool his house is actually a few blocks away so is it okay if you walk?" , harry nodded his head then i started walking but then realized harry was not following me  . " um what's wrong?" I asked .

" harry bring blankie?" Oh his blanket but it's ripped why would he want to bring it with him?  " oh yeah of course " then we were off to louis' house , all the way there i was thinking of how happy louis would be .