Chapter 2

Hey idk what to say i just hope that you liked the first chapter and yeah xx

Louis' pov

When i first woke up i felt something against my chest or should i say someone, but then I remembered harry ! Oh my god i still can't believe that I finally found a cute hybrid . I looked down at harry and admired his features he's definitely a beautiful hybrid the most beautiful hybrid i have ever seen , then harry began to stir  and whimper in his sleep . " NO NO HURT HARRY PLEASE " he shouted . Omg what is he saying ? I tried to shake him and wake him up " harry baby wake up it's just a dream cmon " i said and i saw his eyes began to open slowly and there was tears in his eyes and rolling down his cheeks      " harry baby are you okay? " harry shook his head no . " do you wanna talk about it?Yeah tell me why were you crying please " i said . Then harry started to cry quietly and said " h-he hit h-harry " i was so angry who would hurt a small innocent kitten like that i didn't show my anger cuz i might scare him . " who hurt you baby can you tell me ?" I asked while i'm holding him close in my lap , " harrys f-father " he said . " WHAT WHY WOULD YOUR FATHER DO THAT TO YOU !! " I shouted. Then harry whimpered and backed away , oh sh*t i scared him . " no harry baby don't be scared i was just so angry that your father would do that to cuz you don't deserve it , you deserve someone to take care of you and love you so don't be scared love yeah?" He nodded and came and sat on my lap again . " okay why don't we go have some breakfast cmon are you hungry?" I asked trying to change the subject . Then his stomach churned, i chuckled " i guess that's a yes " .
When we went down i saw sarah my chef putting the pancakes on the table. " and who's that cute little boy?" Sarah asked . Harry blushed and I chuckled " that's harry and yes indeed he's a cute little lad" . We ate our breakfast and I actually fed harry cuz he doesn't know how to use a fork and a knife and it's safer if i feed him . And now we're in the living room watching spongebob cuz harry already likes it , but while harry is watching the tv my eyes were on him all the time i just can't get my eyes off he's so cute when he chuckles because of something funny or when his eyes widen when he sees something new . Then i decided why don't we go shopping ? " harry love " I said. " y-yes" he said shyly " would you like to go shopping and buy you some new clothes?" When i said that his eyes lit up and he nodded his head happily " okay then let's get ready" we went up to my room and changed . Harry wore a sweatpants and a simple white t-shirt , and i wore my black tight jeans with an adidas sweater. We went down out the door and i asked my chaffuer to start the car then we were off to the mall with harry on my lap the whole ride .

Sorry if it's short :/