Chapter 3

Louis' pov

Currently we're at the mall looking at the stores that'll suit harry , i was carrying some adidas bags with harry's clothes in them then suddenly harry stops in front of victoria secrets' store . " uh you wanna go in there?" I asked . Then harry nodded shyly , i really don't mind going in there it's actually quite hot imagining harry wearing some panties but i'm just surprised.

Then harry went inside me following behind, he stopped to look at the pink panties feeling the fabric . " very n-nice" he said shyly . " well then take it if you like it " i said .

Let's say we got out of ' VS ' with bags of panties but i don't mind i mean i have a lot of money from my dad cuz he owns a ceo company so it's nothing to me and actually I can't wait to see harry in one of those panties. " harry baby would you like to get some icecream ? " i asked and he blushed at the pet name , i chuckled he's so cute , he then nodded and we went to the food court . I told harry to go sit while i bring him his chocolate icecream .

Harry's pov (surprise , so harrys pov he's not going to talk in third person cuz like it's his pov so idk but he only talks in third person if he's like talking to someone do you get it ? Idk I'm bad at explaining anyway continue)

I was sittings at the table waiting for louis , I'm really scared being alone from past events so that's why i started to panic but it only got worse when an old man came to my table and gave me a disgust look . " why are you here ?! Hybrids shouldn't be here you deserve to live in the streets you filthy animals " he said . Then tears started falling down my eyes and I couldn't breathe .

Louis' pov

When i took our icecreams and headed to our table i saw harry crying and an old man shouting at him , i got really angry I couldn't control myself i threw the icecreams and went and held the man by his shirt " WHAT THE F*CK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING ?!! " i shouted . My voice was really loud everyone was looking at us . " IM TELLING THIS ANIMAL WHERE HE SHOULD BE , IN THE STREETS!! " he shouted . I couldn't take it anymore i punched him in the eye and said. " say one f*cking word to him again and you're dead " he then left while holding his bruised eyes and ran away . Omg I forgot harry ! . I turned to look at him and noticed his breathing I quickly knew it was a panic attack cuz my little sister always had them and i would help her . " harry baby look at me , breathe yeah ? Cmon breathe with me exhale inhale cmon " i said and took his hand at put it on my chest to let him breathe with me , then he started to calm down and let the tears fall down quietly. " baby don't listen to him okay ? You deserve to live in the best house ever okay love ? " he nodded and said " m-man was so m-mean " . " I know baby i know he's so mean , now let's forget about him and go home okay?" He nodded his head and we headed to the car and went home forgetting about the icecreams, all i care about is my little harry right now.

Sorry if it's short but it's really late rn and I didn't sleep so yeah at least short is better that nothing right?😁