~Chapter 13~

-Min Yoongi/Suga-

So Jung Kook and V really invited him?

Does he really like Jin that much? How about me?

What Am I talking about?

"Hey hyung what are you looking at?"Jimin came out from nowhere and asked me.

"Nothing, don't mind me."I said and just drink my beer in a can.

"Is that so? But why are you staring at Namjoon hyung that is also staring at Jin hyung and Jae Kim, hmm?"I just give him a smack on his head

"That hurt hyung."he said and pouted his lips

"Don't pout its disgusting."I said amd rolled my eyes

"Tsk Hyung I know you well, every time you look at Namjoon hyung I know that there's something, like admiration."Jimin said and wiggle his eyebrows while smiling like an idiot.

"Shut up Jimin."I said, I just put my attention in drinking my beer

"Let's dance again hyung, look at them, I envy Kookie and V they're so sweet."Jimin said and pouted his lips again

"Will you stop pouting that lips? I might kiss it."

"You're sayin something bro?"

"Bro."

"Bro."we look like an idiot now laughing after saying the 'Bro' word.

I look at tge different direction my eyes widened when I saw Jin and my sister kissing, I also saw Namjoon, he looks hurt.

I immediately stand up and follow Namjoon outside but Jin's also there he followed Namjoon.

"Jin, I wish for your happiness, congratulation, I hope your relationship with her work, bye Jin."I hide behind the near post, well its not my intention to eavesdrop, but it really caught my attention.

"What relationship Namjoon?"Jin said he looks confused, tsk he's really stupid.

"I'm letting you go Jin, be happy with her."wow, jist because of that Kiss, I got a chance, chance to be with the person I admire the most.

~¤~
Sorry for the short update, I promise I'll make it up.
I hope you like it.