~Chapter 15~

-Jeon JungKook-

"Guys where's Jin eomma?"I asked when me and Vee arrived in the cafeteria, we  just saw Jimin, Jhope, Suga hyung and my sister.

"I saw him, he's at the Library studying, I guess he's really want to be part of the Class A."Jimin said and take a small bite to his sandwich

I just nod my head, his dream is to be part of the class-A and I hope this time he wont failed again.

I remember every year Jin hyung take his examination too seriously but still he failed, I really hope that this time he'll passed the quarterly examination.

"Hi Boys."we looked all at Jae Kim that is with Jin eomma? And guess what they are holding each others hand

"You two are at the library together?"I asked they both nodded their head.

"we study together, and beside if I passed my exams I'll be accelerated as 4th year, isn't that great so I can be at the same class with you guys."

"Tsk don't me, I don't study here in this cheap school duh."here she goes again she rolled her eyes on us, this little brat aish.

"Aish Pam I told you stop rolling your eyes or else, I'm going to stab them."

"Fine Hopie, I wont do that again."wow I didn't know Jhope hyung will shut her up.

"Hey are you two in a relationship? Tell me!"Suga hyung said and stares at their intertwined hands blankly

"Uhmm Oppa, we're actually-

"We are friends, nothing more nothing less."Jin eomma said and let go of Jae Kim's hand

-Min Jae Kim-

I'm so happy I'm with Jin we're studying together at the library when we decided to go to the cafeteria to eat.

Jin go out first, I rush to pick my things and run to follow him.

Jin please notice me, not being as a friend but more than that.

Slowly I held his hand, its so soft and warm, I feel secured everytime I held his hands.

He he stop walking a little bit and looked at me in confusion but I just looked down and slowly releasing his hand but I was shocked when he tightened it, and pulled me to walk again.

My heart starting to beat faster, no doubt I really love him already.

I want to ask him sometimes why he do this to me, why he's making me even fall for him if he like someone else.

Yes I know that he likes Namjoon oppa, but that doesn't made me to stop  loving him and lose hope that he'll love me back.

We finally arrived at the cafeteria and we look for the boys.

I saw them with Pam, JungKook's younger sister, I think she's also same age as me, I first saw her when Jhope Oppa told me to come over at his dorm in the middle of the rain to change her clothes because she's all wet that time, she's so grumpy and acting like a brat but now we're a bit friends.

"Hi Boys."

"You two are at the library together?"JungKook asked and we both nodded our head

"we study together, and beside if I passed my exams I'll be accelerated as 4th year, isn't that great so I can be at the same class with you guys."I said happilly and giggled a bit.

"Tsk don't me, I don't study here in this cheap school duh."well that's Pam, if she's not like that, she's not Pam.

"Aish Pam I told you stop rolling your eyes or else, I'm going to stab them."Jhope said and threatened Pam using his chin, I laugh a bit because of Jhope oppa's joke.

"Fine Hopie, I wont do that again."looks like there is something between these two.

"Hey are you two in a relationship? Tell me!"my brother asked and stares at our intertwined hands blankly

"Uhmm Oppa, we're actually-

"We are friends, nothing more, nothing less."it feels like hundred of knives stab my chest, friend? Can we be more than that?

He slowly release my hand and take a seat beside JungKook.

My heart aches so badly.
I want to tell him how much I love him but I can't.

Jin can you please just try  to look at me, I promise I'll never hurt you like what he did to you.

Please Jin, I hope you notice my feelings for you.

~To be continued...~