Please Don't Go

Harry's POV:

I have been calling and texting Niall all night and he won't answer. He never told me where he was going, so I have no idea where he is. I have texted everyone that I can think of to see if he is staying at there place. Everyone said that they haven't seen him. I was becoming worried at this point. My phone went off, making me jump. I grabbed my phone it was a text from Josh. Why would he text me? 

From: Josh Devine

Niall stayed at my house last night. He will be here tonight also, but he is planning on flying back to Ireland. He is leaving around five in the morning. Just to let you know.

To: Josh Devine

Thanks for letting me know. 

I called Josh's phone hoping that he would let me talk to Niall. I knew he wouldn't answer my calls. He finally answered his phone on the fourth ring. 

"Hello?"

"Hey Josh is Niall there?" I questioned hoping Niall was there.

"Yeah, but it's probably not the best time to talk to him right now."

"Please Josh. He won't answer my phone calls or texts."

"Fine. Niall is going to hate me." I heard some shuffling before they started to talk. I couldn't understand what they were saying, there voices just above a whisper. My heart started to pound. 

"Hello." Niall said and silence followed after. I wasn't sure what I wanted to say. "Hello?" He questioned again. If I didn't answer he was going to hang up. 

"Niall." There was a long pause after. I waited for Niall to say something but then I realized he wasn't going to answer back. I knew he was still there because I could hear him breathing. I broke the silence. 

"Please don't hang up, just hear me out. Niall you wouldn't answer my calls or texts so this was my best option." I could still hear him breathing so I knew he was still on the line. "I heard that you are flying out to Ireland. Please don't go. I didn't mean anything I said, I was just mad. Just please come home so we can really talk this out." I waited for his response, but I got one I wasn't hoping for. 

"Bye, Harry." The line went dead.

Niall's POV:

I hung up on Harry, setting Josh's phone on the counter. I can't believe he contacted Josh to get to me. I had a lot of thinking to do this week. I know Harry said he did not mean what he said, but maybe he was right. A break would do us and our relationship good. I was brought out of my thoughts when Josh walked in the room. 

"So...." He said carefully. 

"Nothing. I'm still going to Ireland."

"Why? He apologized. Why are you holding a grudge?"

"I thought about it yesterday. I think a break would do our relationship some good. I am not holding a grudge. There is do much stress built up on both of us and we are with each other all the time. We were bound to fight, I just didn't know when and how bad."

"Harry doesn't understand why you won't come home and why you are flying out to Ireland. You need to go to your house and explain why before you leave tomorrow. He deserves an explanation because right now he probably thinks you hate his guts."

"I will go soon." I hate to say it but Josh is right. Harry deserves an explanation as to why I am leaving. I just hope I am making the right decision to leave.