-Michael-

THIS SUCks so much im sorry i fail at everything and it took me forever to upload i suck im sorry 

-

Luke gets in at 9:30pm that night, smelling of the cold and cigarettes; he's been out all day, since about 1pm; and all I've been capable of doing is not worry that I've done something wrong.

Being honest, I always fuck up in one way or another.

He kicks off his shoes and walks into my bedroom, where I lay on my bed, similarly to I have all day, alone. Apart from the four hour visit from Ashton, and my dad popping in every other hour to see if I've broken down or not.

The blond doesn't say anything but instead he pulls me up onto my feet and wraps his arms around me, tight.

Tight tight tight tight tight and I never want him to let go of me because somehow I feel lost when his arms aren't around me.

I breathe in his scent, one I've missed all day, and he takes in my body that seems awful small against his, with my small shoulders and stupid everything. Stupid stupid stupid.

I feel Luke clench his jaw, and I wonder if maybe he's going to cry, if maybe tears will tumble down his cheeks and break my heart all over again.

"You're o-okay, L-Lukey," I say, and I think that's when it hurts him, when he can't hide his emotions.

And I hate myself for it.

Because I know when I'm trying to step myself from crying, when it's getting a bit too much, but I'm doing okay at hiding it, I know I hate it when someone asks if I'm okay, because truth be told, when that happens for some reason my mind tells me to be pathetic and cry.

I feel dampness on my neck.

Fuck.

"What h-h-happen-ned?" I ask, and wow, am I bad at this.

What happened?

Really Michael?

But when the boy talks, he's not answering my question.

The blue eyed boy pulls away from my grasp, and yes, his eyes are slightly blood shot and pained, but he's never looked at me so strongly, so harshly.

He takes my jaw into his fingers, holding it sternly, and all I can do is try to catch my breath.

"You are my boyfriend Michael, mine; and I will never let anything happen to you, ever." He says, and why is he so intense? What's going on in that head of his? "do you understand?"

I stay silent, and look to my feet, like a school kid.

Luke's grin on my face tightens.

"Do you understand?"

I nod, yes, and his eyes soften slightly, and I wonder if he had a few mad moments, or if there's something he's not telling me.

"Good."

There's a long silence after that while I look into his eyes and try to figure him out.

What's he doing, and why is he being so odd.

I chew on my lip, and urge myself not to cry because I know I've probably done something wrong.

"I'm sorry; I just need you to know that, Mikey." My eyes fill. "Oh come on baby, don't cry,"

Luke grabs my hands, and sits me down on the bed.

"R-Ray used to s-s-say t-that."

Luke suddenly looks intense and intrigued again.