Chapter Three

(Lou's outfit featured)

"LouLou?"

Oh boy.

"Lou? You here baby? I came to apologize." Stan called out from the foyer. All he had to do was walk forward a few steps and look to the left. I stand up straight and hold my breath. Edward's eye get red and his jaws tighten. Harry looks sad. Marcel...is gone? Where did he go? I look back at Harry who catches my confusion on his brother's whereabouts. He just shrugs and pulls up my pants for me, an inaudible sigh leaving his lips. I kiss his head and smile. I give Edward a hug and kiss on the cheek. "Stan? Is that you?" I ask aloud, walking out of the kitchen from another entrance. Stan looks the same as he did when he walked out this morning. A sudden wave of anger burst through my belly and chest. I try to hide my agitation and put a fake smile on my face. Stan looks over the outfit I have on and tries to smile. "Oh my God Lou, I am so sorry that I left this morning! I don't know what came over me! I just-" I hold my hand up to stop him from spewing his lies. "I don't care Stan. Omegas wanting to dress femininely is a completely normal and common thing. Alphas leaving their omega, however, is not normal and common. It is rare and leaves that omega feeling things that can put their body in danger. I've never wanted to punch an alpha in the face until you decided to hate me because I wanted to spice up our sex life! I'm going to pack all of my stuff and I'm gonna move in with either Niall or back in with my parents." I finish my rant and take off the necklace that he bought me when I was sixteen. "Fine! I didn't want a slut like you anyway! I can smell those alphas Louis! You probably spread your legs wide open for them didn't you? Beg them to fuck you like a desperate whore? You gonna cry? Is the little bitch gonna cry to his mommy?" Tears flooded my vision. My body shaking because of the yelling. "I-I didn't have sex with them St-an. A-And I'm not a-a slut! Or a whore! I can smell skanky beta all the way from here! You're such a-a-a dickface! I gave up everything to be with you! To start a family with you! I hate you! I hate you! I ha-" My screeching came to an abrupt stop when a fist collided with my cheek. I wail in pain, tears streaming down my face. I stumble backwards and fall into a hard chest. Harry's sweet apple fragrance clouded my senses, my shivers coming to a stop. "'arry. I-" Harry shushs me with a warm look. "Take him upstairs. Marcel and I will be up shortly." Edwards calls from behind Stan, eyes red and a dark smile gracing his lips. Marcel pops up out of nowhere to give me a kiss on the cheek before slowly stalking towards Stan. I gulp and bury my face in Harry's chest. "Get me away from this please. I just want to be cuddled." I whisper to him, tightening my arms around his neck. He picks me up swiftly, not sparing another glance at his replicas before climbing the stairs. I shiver when an audible cracking sound and a shout travels through the house. "Niall's still in your room. I'd imagine he's waiting for you, sweets." Harry tells me in a deep, calming voice. I instantly relax and nod, lining my ear up with his heartbeat. I let out a sigh when he kisses my head. A wave of lingering sex wafts into my nose when Harry opens the door to my room. "Would it kill ya to open a window Ni? Geez man, we'll end getting Harry riled up with all these pheromones." I giggle when Niall jumps from his spot on my tainted bed. "Don't change the sheets." Harry's sultry whisper makes my knees weak. I nod and drop down from his arms, pulling Niall into mine. "You're so soft and squishy, like a human pillow. A really warm and cute human pillow." Niall says, rubbing his nose against. I laugh at that, patting his head with one hand and a spot next to me with the other. Harry walks over and sits behind me, tracing small patterns with his finger on my back. A high pitched screech floats up into the, Niall and I instantly tensing. "Shh, it's okay. Niall, can you hand me the remote please?" Harry says in his deep, extremely calming voice. Niall moves away from me for a second to hand Harry the remote and then koala hugs me, ignoring that Harry was right behind me. I giggle when Harry puts on My Little Ponies: Friendship Is Magic loudly. "I love this episode." I whisper aloud, loving when Harry kisses my forehead gently.