Chapter 1: A New Chapter Of My Life

I was driving down the highway to my new home in Boston. It wasn't too big nor too small. A two story house with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and one half bathroom.

As I make my way up the stairs I decided to give my new neighbors a visit. Thump, thump, thump. No answer yet their car was in their driveway. Did they not want to meet me? Did they think I was bad news? As the endless possibilities ran through my head the door opened. Out came a beautiful woman with emerald eyes that sparkled out in the sun. And strawberry hair that fits her just right. I extended my right hand out for her to take. She gave a firm handshake. "Hello you must be the new neighbor, my name is Diamond Withers. And what would your name be?" She spoke so formally and seemed to have a very articulate home. "Uh, sorry my name Leila Timbarks, it's a pleasure to meet you." "Would you like to come in?" She moved to the side and motioned my to come inside. Once I entered I stood in awe before the wondrous sight before my eyes. The living room had emerald feel to it. She had emerald curtains, an emerald chair, a white table with beautiful decorations, and a painting of a flower. She motioned her hands to the all white couches, but I told her I would stand.

"So tell me about yourself. Where are you from, do you have any friends that stay out here?" I stood there for a moment thinking about the answer I should give her. "Well, to start off, I have a masters in psychology, I am from Dallas, TX, and no I don't have any friends that stay out here." Diamond made a "really" face. "I highly doubt the last thing that you said is true, because you see that I am your friend." "Really? That is truly sweet of you. Thank you." "Don't mention it, if I was new you would do the same for me. All of a sudden she started to stare at my necklace with a strange look. Her face looked liked it became pale. "Wh-where did you get that from?" "I got this from some knick-knack shop where I used to live, why you ask, is it something important?" She just stood there in thought. "Nothing to important," She came up with a lame excuse, "but I just remembered that something came up. I'm sorry I have to ask you to leave." "It's okay when is the next time I can come over." Diamond didn't respond to my answer, so I just left. 'Why was she acting strange all of a sudden it doesn't make sense. Well who am I to judge her, I just met the girl.'

I stepped inside my new home with a box containing all of my pajamas and underclothes. I went into the living room where, thankfully, my furniture was already there. Using a tiny blade I cut open the box, grabbed a pair a pajamas, laid down on the biggest couch, and drifted off to sleep.