111

A/N Sorry for not updating I've been at camp with no reception anyway this is the final chapter. Any requests just message me or comment :) Enjoy!

After all I've been through I don't think of the necklace anymore as a symbol of my fearlessness. I think my actions show I'm fearless. I no longer need this little piece of jewelry to show me that. Ariel does, so many of the girls are scared.

They don't want to testify against Jonny D he has too many connections. But Ariel shows them that they can. This little necklace isn't magical it acts more as a sugar pill. You can be fearless but this little necklace is a constant reminder you are. I no longer wear the necklace because I don't need a sugar pill to tell me how I am. Ariel is fearless she doesn't need it but she deserves it and this little necklace gave her the courage she needed to help the other girls.

In a way I guess you can say I'm disconnecting myself from Elliot. I don't need him anymore I've realized I can take care of myself without him. I may want him but I don't need him to show me I'm fearless. I can do that myself.

I had to throw that part about Elliot in there because I feel like.... in a way that's what Liv thinks she no longer needs him to prop her up anyway I hope you liked it REQUESTS PLZ