Another Day

Weak. Pathetic. Idiotic. Stupid. Worthless. Waste of space. Miserable. Shy. 

        Those were the words that you knew explained little you. And everyone else didn't hesitate to encourage these words being sent your way, trapped in your scared mind. This is who you are. Shy, weak, pathetic, miserable, worthless, idiotic, stupid, and a waste of needed space. Countless days you were bullied and beat up for this. Countless days you heard whispers of these words everywhere you went. Countless, countless, everlasting days, you laughed it off like nothing, but returned home to cry your weak heart out.

         Now, here you are again, weak, frail, little (Y/N) , huddled on the bed, crumbled and depressed. Your knees were brought up and your arms snaked around them to keep hold. You sobbed into your knees, every single little teardrop was for each word that you heard. And that was a million. You bawled on, your each choke and sigh echoed in the darkness of your apartment bedroom. The neighbors never cared, so you could do this for forever. The sheets were matted and coldly wet from the tears. Your pillow was soggy enough. Trying to wipe away your tears through your (hair color) hair, you glanced outside your partly closed window. The moon shone and its light seeped through your windows.

          The lonely, lonely, lonely moon. Just like you. The Stars around it all twinkled and glittered, as if snickering and laughing. Just like the people that hated you for being you. This calmed you down, like it did every night, just to know there was someone else out there just like you, no matter how far away they are. Oh, how you loved nature, the only friend to comfort you. Oh, how you loved your Pokemon, there to hold your back and help you push onward. Oh, how you loved everything besides humanity and anything that could speak the words that were spoken about you. 

          Your desperate chokes turned into soft sighs, you were finally calming down. Remembering that is was the weekend, you gave a small cheer and softly fist bumped the air. Yet another day to thoroughly enjoy. The weekends, the only days that weren't torture. The weekends, the only days where you can finally be left alone, and they were the only days where you were happy. It was one in the morning, and Saturday had already started. Smiling weakly, you tried your best to dry off the sheets and pillows, before giving up and going outside the room to finish off your sleep on the couch. 

         Laying your head down and kicking up your feet, your eyes fluttered close peacefully. Your nightly midnight sorrows washed away in the darkness of sleep. Ah, the wonders of sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

         Eyes slowly opening, you rubbed them to clear the dry eye crust from crying the previous night. Happily dancing, the sunlight reached through the living room window, greeting you a cheery good morning. Another greeting was from your Pokemon, as (Pokemon), (Pokemon), (Pokemon), and (Favorite Pokemon) were chittering happily, prodding you gently awake. You sat up slowly, giving them a gentle smile, and assuming the other Pokemon were still enjoying the last drops of sleep. Swinging your legs careful over the couch as to not hit your Pokemon, you stretched your arms wide to meet with open sunlight. Yawning, your calm smile crept onto your recently sad face and your eyes gleamed with happiness. 

          Your Pokemon scattered away to play with something else as your (Favorite Pokemon) stayed by your side to help you up, knowing your midnight depressions. You were a calm, nature-loving yet shy person. The only things that knew this were your Pokemon and the plants that wanted in on everything that you had to say and do. Slowly walking to the small kitchen, you grabbed cereal from the cupboard and got milk from  the fridge and sat down in the coffee table next to the couch to eat peacefully.

         Ah, the wonders of a peaceful, gentle, calm, and happy day.

------------------------------------------------------