4

"Sir its been four days, what are we going to do about Gray?" One of Jay's men asked, as their boss propped his feet up on the wooden desk.

"Nothing, nothing at all" Jay sighed, earning a few confused glances from his crew. Jay ignored them entirely and shifted in his seat. A sadistic grin spread across his face as the crew began to worry even more.

"I will get Gray, when the time is right" Jay explained without elaboration.

Simon and Loco shared a glance, more concerned about what plan Jay had cooked up while this dilemma played out, rather than their friend who could possibly be dead.

"I have a meeting with Illionaire tomorrow night, if any of you speak of Gray to anyone on the outside, you can find a new job" Jay spat, pushing himself off his chair and strolled out of the room.

"What the fuck is wrong with him ?" Simon muttered, looking over at his fellow members Loco and Wegun for answers.

"I heard him and Gray talking the night before they busted in here, maybe they planned it" a small built man responded. This was Jay's most loyal street seller, Elo.

Loco shrugged at the man's response and looked over at Simon. "If that's true, it seems like a suicide mission if you ask me" he added.

The crew sat in silence, pondering on what Gray and Jay had cooked up the night before he was kidnapped, and why was it so top secret.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ma'am, he wants to speak with you" Swings murmured, peeping into my office.

I pursed my lips and dropped the paper work I had been caught up with. Its already been four days since Gray had been with us, and two days since he tried to get a hold of me. I was tired of his endless games, tired of waiting for Jay to finally make a move.

I sauntered over to the room where he was held captive, and unlocked the door. To my knowledge Gray was allowed to move around the room now, even though he was handcuffed. This was Swings's call.

He explained that maybe if Gray was more comfortable he'd trust us more, but I wasnt buying into that.

"How does it feel going from a prisoner to hotel guest?" I scoffed and lent against the closed door.

"You must really like me to give me this five star treatment" Gray hummed, carefully keeping his distance as he paced the room.

"Trust me I dont, seems like Swings has a soft spot for you"
"Right"

I sucked in a deep breath, a slight annoyance began to build up everytime my eyes made contact with his face. He was still dressed in his bloody clothes, but his face was cleaner.

Thanks to Swings, moving him into a room with a tiny bathroom.

"What did you want? A tv? A girl to spend the night with you?" I muttered, my words causing him to chuckle.

"I have a proposition for you" he explained, his pink lips curling into a tight smirk.

I raised my eyebrow as he strolled in front of me, leaving a fairly safe distance between us. I clenched my fists and kept my face stone cold, I wasn't in the mood for one of his tricks.

"Talk" I spat.

"You let me out of this place and I'll show you where Jay is keeping his merch" he smiled, as if it was that simple.

"You tell me first and then you can go" I responded sternly and cocked my head to the side, "after that stunt you pulled the other day, you think I can trust you?"

Gray chuckled and ran his fingers through his thick black hair, Obviously not taking any of this seriously.

"How do I know you wont kill me after I tell you huh?" He retorted and wet his bottom lip with his tongue.

"You're right, I dont see any reason for you to be alive"

"Can you atleast get me a cigarette or something? Im bored as hell" he sighed, slipping back to his usual annoying self.
I didnt understand him. He would edge me on with the possibility of giving me the information, but within seconds he'd decide its not what he wants to do.

"You wasted my time you asshole" I hissed, turning on my heels and headed for the door.

Suddenly we heard a commotion just outside the door and just as I was about to turn the door knob, Gray pulled me back and shoved me behind his figure.

Within a split second a masked man rushed in and Gray reached for my gun in my holster, shooting the man dead in the doorway.

Gray slowly handed the gun back to me as my mouth still hung, absolutely shocked by the scene that unfolded within seconds. If I had opened the door I could of been dead. Gray could of turned the gun on me as soon as he shot the masked man.

But he didnt.

He saved my life.