8

His eyes burned into mine, waiting for my answer as I desperately tried to avoid it. I slowly nodded my head and drifted my eyes down to the floor, anxiety filled every part of me.

"Say it (y/n) say that you have feelings for me" he demanded.

I fluttered my eyes up at him, and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. I wasnt one for sharing feelings, why did he have to make this so fucking hard?

"Shit, Gray I have feelings for you! I like being with you even though I avoid talking about it" I groaned and he moved closer to me.

"Kiss me"

I swallowed hard at his request but reached my hand up to touch his face. His eyes stayed locked on mine as I continued to trace my fingers across his jawline and his lower lip.

I leaned forward and softly kissed his lips, immediately shutting my eyes at the instant connection. He returned the kiss but he used more force, more passion that made my legs tremble at the ecstasy.

"Wait" I breathed, breaking the kiss slightly.

"What's wrong ?" He mumbled, and moved his lips down to my neck.

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a key. Gray watched as I slowly unlocked his handcuffs and threw it to the side. The way he looked at me in that moment, made me forget everything around us.

Gray's hands snaked around my waist pulling me closer to his body as our lips met once more, this time more desperate and demanding.

He began sliding his cold hands up my shirt and under my bra, cupping my breasts as I moaned out in both frustration and satisfaction. I needed to feel more of him.

"You're so beautiful" he mumbled under his breath as I moved my head in order for him to gain access to my neck and collarbone.

My hands began unbuttoning his shirt, and Gray slid his shirt off, exposing his breath taking body. I ran my hands down his chest as he groaned into my ear, his moans only edged me on more.

Gray led me to the bed in the corner of the room and got to work on ridding me off my clothes and the remainder of his. I bit down on my lip as his dark eyes scanned my body.

"Hmm, baby you have such an amazing body" he hummed, and ran his finger down the valley of my breasts and down to the lace of my underwear.

I shivered under his touch, arching my back to feel more. Gray chuckled lightly and hovered over me, he bit down on my lip as he entered two fingers inside me.

"Gray.." I moaned, as he moved his fingers at a very agonizing pace.

"My real name is Sunghwa, I want you to moan that okay baby?" He mused and I nodded desperately, not even caring about what the hell he was saying.

Gray brought me onto his lap and I straddled him, throwing my head back as he sucked onto my skin and left kisses all over my chest.

"Are you ready?" He whispered and placed a quick kiss on my cheek as I nodded.

Gray lowered my body and I gasped as he entered me. My hands immediately tangled in his hair for support as I began rocking my hips back and forth, and both of our moans filled the room in unison.

We moved slow, feeling each other for the first time was something I had not shared in my previous relationships. Usually it was all about just plain old sex, and eventually it was all over.

This was different.

Exactly how I felt for him was now just heightened. Id never experienced this level of passion with anybody and it scared me. It was too soon to even think about whether it was love, that was the last thing I needed.

Gray began to move faster as the both of us were close to our peak. Beads of sweat began to form on his forehead as he looked up at me, watching me closely.

I shut my eyes as I felt my orgasm rush throughout my body and felt limp as Gray finished just after me. Our pants filled the room along with lingering kisses as the both of us collapsed onto the bed.

I shifted to my side as Gray brought the covers over our bodies and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling my body against his chest.

"Sunghwa..." I murmured as my eyes became heavy. "I like the sound of that."

"Only you are allowed to call me that" he chuckled and traced circles on my bare skin.

"Swings is going to kill me" I groaned, intertwining my fingers with his as he pressed his lips on my shoulder.

"Lets leave the war stuff for another day" he hummed.

"agreed" I replied and fell asleep in the arms of my biggest enemy's right hand man.