Unusual Act

That night, she dreamed again, but it wasn't the usual nightmares, this time, she saw Jiyong in front of her, laughing with James and Seungri. They were all sitting on a red couch, it was Jiyong's studio, and she, on her usual stilettos, walked in, the three of them staring at her. James smiled widely, so did Jiyong, but Seungri glared, as if he could kill her with his stare. She gulped and looked at James, he stood up and went over to her and hugged her tight. She missed him, his scent, his presence, she missed everything about him.

As she hugged him, she saw that both Jiyong and Seungri stood up, Jiyong looking please but Seungri looked angry and... broken. She pull away from James and smiled, his blue eyes boring into hers, like they used to do when there was something wrong with one of them.

"Tell me Faith, what's bothering you?" He asked, his English accent clear on his grave and deep voice. She shrugged and looked at Seungri, he suddenly turned bigger than all of them, and she widened her eyes. Jiyong ran to her side and grabbed her hand, James covered her front. As Seungri approached them, she screamed, so loud it woke her up, panting.

She looked around and laughed at herself. She was covered in sweat, just by that dream, it was almost stupid. She dragged herself out of bed and to the bathroom, and before she could enter, she heard knocks on the door separating the suites. She frowned and walked towards there, opening one door rudely. Dara was there, smiling weakly.

"Chaerin, I need to talk to you, please listen to me." She said. Chaerin nodded and opened the door wide so she could enter. Dara smiled awkwardly and sat on her sofa, well aware of every movement Chaerin made, so did Chaerin.

"Speak" Chaerin said, standing close to the bathroom.

"Chaerin, I had no idea why Hyunseung came yesterday, he just simply appeared out of nowhere, and... I had no idea your ex-boyfriend was in that company, I didn't even knew you had an ex-boyfriend! Please believe me, I'm your partner, and I want us to trust each other, nothing else." She said. Chaerin scoffed and crossed her arms.

"I trust no one Dara, no one." Chaerin said and entered her bathroom. She stayed close to the door, hearing Dara walk out of her room and closing the door. She let out a sigh and looked at herself on the mirror. She smiled with no emotion and opened the faucet, she intended to have a shower before the day started, or continued, she wasn't sure.

She mostly stayed home all day, doing researched, tracing lines, making plans with Dara. It was almost Thursday night, they were both tired, and as Dara was telling Chaerin how she needed to get at least on Hyunsuk's laptop, Chaerin's phone rang loudly. Chaerin looked at Dara, both shocked and laughed a bit. Dara gestured her to go and answer the phone, and Chaerin nodded smiling. She went over her room, phone in hand and looked at the screen, it was Jiyong. She smiled and answered the phone happily.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hello Chaerin, how are you?" He said, she smiled and sat on the sofa next to her room.

"I'm great, how about you?"

"I'm good, just got out of the studio. Chaerin, I was wondering, do you have time to go with me to dinner? I'm alone and I'm hungry, I don't like eating alone." He said and Chaerin widened her eyes, she quickly got over Dara and mouthed what he just asked. Dara nodded quickly, and Chaerin smiled.

"Yes, I have time, where do we meet?" She said.

"Actually, I was going to say that I was going to pick you up..."

"It's dinner, not dating Jiyong."

"I know, and I wasn't implying the contrary, but the last time we had dinner, you skipped dessert, and today I'm craving some ice cream, and we're having some, either you like it or not." He said and she laughed, totally amused by his attitude.