The Plan

The way they walked was as if the owned the world. Their intense eyes looked to the front, and everybody who looked at them moved, feeling scared of their tenacity. Chaerin walked graciously towards the black Escalade in front of the building, her thick furry coat moving on top of her, and the black shades hiding her swollen eyes shone with the ray of Sun. They looked like celebrities, even if they all were dressed in black, even if they looked scary, they looked like celebrities. Jiyong walked next to Chaerin, his own shades shining dramatically as he looked to sides, checking the perimeter.

As they got closer to the car, one person got out of it. Daesung, with black shades and a thick leather coat, looked at them and smiled weakly. Jiyong nodded and opened the back door, letting Chaerin enter first. After Chaerin, Dara entered, and after her, James stood in front of Jiyong, who nodded at him, then entered. Youngbae moved to the front of the car, sitting on the passenger's seat. Jiyong sat next to Chaerin in the back seats while both Dara and James sat on the seats in the center. Without another words, Daesung started the engine and drove out of the small apartment that was located in the outsides of Seoul.

Chaerin looked through the tinted windows to the outside, trees surrounded the street as they passed, and Daesung drove fast, so fast all she could she was a blur of green and brown and lights. She inhaled deeply and rested her back on the chair, and Jiyong put a hand behind her neck, and she moved slightly to the side so now she could rest on his chest instead of the seat. The seat was uncomfortable on that position, but she ignored it just so she could be close to him, so she could smell him and feel him near her. "Daesung, we should go first towards out armory, we need weapons." Jiyong yelled from the back, and Daesung nodded, turning to the right.

After a few minutes, at 100mp/h, they arrived at the armory, and Jiyong smiled wickedly as he saw the building in front of the tinted car. He patted Chaerin's knee and went over the door which James had just stepped out, leaving his black coat behind. James was never a cold-person, when Chaerin wore thick clothes, shivering from cold; he wore a light t-shirt and jeans, only a scarf around his neck. She looked at him as he talked to Jiyong and smiled, she saw how they interacted with each other, and her heart skipped a beat. There, the two guys she had loved the most were talking to each other like best friends, and she couldn't help but worry, are they coming back alive? Will they both finally be free?

As she looked through the window, Dara moved closer to her, silently moving her hair back. Chaerin looked at her and smiled. Dara was beautiful, her dark hair made her eyes look bigger, her milky skin almost shone in daylight, and again, Chaerin hoped she could have lived another life, that she could have them all together with her and never have to say goodbye, never have to leave or see them get hurt. All of them were bruised, hurt, James was lipping slightly while Jiyong touched his abdomen every now and them. Chaerin herself was hurt, the place where the bullet had gone into her pulsated in an agonizing pain, but she was stronger than that, and she realized they all were, if not, everyone would be in bed crying and begging for pain relievers.

"Are you going out or not?" Dara said, and suddenly, a feeling of warmth embraced Chaerin, and involuntary, she hugged Dara tight, surprising the petite woman. Dara widened her eyes and slowly embraced Chaerin too, closing her eyes.

"I love you, dear friend." Chaerin murmured, and as she hugged Dara, she felt her body having short spasm. Chaerin slowly pulled out, only to find Dara crying quietly with closed eyes, her face low. Chaerin put two fingers under her chin and pulled her face up, smiling tenderly as Dara slowly opened her teary eyes. "Why are you crying?" Dara shook her head slowly and cleaned the fresh tears that fell from her eyes.

"I'm just... so worried..." She murmured, and Chaerin hugged her again, this time, both of them held tight on each other.

"Don't be, I'm here." Chaerin whispered and Dara nodded.