1

Before we get into the day that changed my life forever, let me rewind a bit. Hi, my name is Linda. I'm a 15 year old from Texas. It's currently summer vacation. It all started as an ordinary day, I was just watching YouTube on my laptop when it all started:

Linda's POV :

'' Linda!'' my mom calls from the living room. '' what's up mom? '' I reply. '' I'm going to the mall, you wanna come?'' I say yes since wanna get out of the house. I go back in my room and get dressed (pic above). I get my phone and purse and we head out the door. The car ride is quiet other than small talk and the Shawn Mendes I'm playing in the background (bc me too). We finally arrive at the mall, my mom gives me some money to spend wherever and tells me she's going to Bath and Body Works and to meet her at the food court in an hour. I say okay and make my way to Aeropostale. I look around for a bit and find a cute black hoodie. After I pay, I start on my way to Hollister. Before I enter, I hear girls screaming from the second floor but I shrug it off, I'd rather not get into whatever's going on up there. I walk into the almost empty store and start to wonder around the shirts when some people run in and hide in the stalls. I don't get a glimpse of who it was, probably just some teenagers running from a prank they pulled or something. I go back to my shopping when a girl runs in the store and says '' are they in here?'' I give her a confused look as I reply, '' who?'' she looks at me as if i'm the craziest person ever, '' you seriously don't know, it's freaking Mario, Jonas, and Julian and Jovani from POMS. THEY ARE IN THIS MALL.'' I stand there staring because I honestly can't believe it. I love them so much, call me obsessed, but it's love. ''um no I didn't see them'' I say wondering if that was them. Either way, I wouldn't want to have them chased around even more. The girl leaves to another store and I wonder if that was really them. I know they are on tour and their stop yesterday was an hour away and even though I couldn't go, I wonder why they would be here. Then my heart flutters at the possibility they might be in here. Probably not, those kinds of things only happen in fanfictions ;). Anyways, I continue tossing that idea over my head looking for some jeans when I hear someone leaving the store, probably a cashier going on break. It's dead silent in the store and there's no noise from the stalls where the people went . I wonder if they know it's okay to come out now. I would go check on them but they might think that was weird. I decide to forget about all of it and know it's all in my imagination. After I'm done looking at the shirts and finding nothing , I'm about to turn from the shelf when I bump into someone and we both fall backwards. I didn't hear them so I may or may not have screamed when I fell, I immediately help the person up and say, '' Oh my God, I am sooo sorry.'' '' don't worry about it, I'm fine'', they reply. I look up to the person to see....

*idekyn stands for I don't even know your name it's the emphasis of the book theme and a shawn mendes song ;) * I felt like leaving the first chapter on a cliffhanger...sorry. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed and have a great day. Let me know what you thought. Gotta blast 🚀💓