jumpy

Chloe's POV 

I stood there in the silence of the hallway for a minute trying to wrap my head around the fact that someone wanted to hurt Tracy , the kindest person I knew who would want to do that. As i was standing there i hear my name called from the end of the hall its my aunt she didn't seem happy at the fact that she had to hunt me down. I hurry and close my locker, then full on sprint to the end of the hall to make it to her before she gets even more mad. We make it home thankfully I rush upstairs  and plop down on my bed. I pull out the bracelet from my locker and start to examine it trying to find proof that it wasn't Tracy's but couldn't even if it was done well enough to the point where i could tell. I hear my phone vibrate , My heart stops , I hurry and pick it up hopping the text was a way to say it was a big joke and not real, but to no such luck quite the opposite. It told me to look at the engraveing on the back. I looked and I found proof that it was her's, I found the matching engraving we got along with the bracelets. I quickly picked up my phone and texted the unknown number that started this whole mess. I asked who this was and why they were doing this. I quickly get a response back saying "you know me you love me we have something she was in the way do the math chloe and you will find me". I was staring so intensely at my phone and the bracelet trying to figure out who was so threated by tracy that the felt the need to take and harm her,  I didn't hear my phone ringing off the hook till my cousin came in and asked if I was going to get it. I was brandon I answered it, We were having a great convertation till he asked a question that made my heart drop to my stomch. "Did you like my gift?" I didn't know what to say I quickly asked if it was the bracelet. He sounded really confused then answered yes. My brain and heart was going a thousand miles per hour. He quickly asked again if i liked it. I let my mouth open do the talking without consulting my brain first. I couldn't belive what I said. I quickly said how can i like something that represents something so awful. He quickly said "fine i guess i am awful for thinking that you would want to have something to remind you of home expecialy after you seemed so conserned about her" After that i couldn't lisien to him anymore. I hung up, I laid down and started crying, Ignoring my phone and the fact that is buzzing off the hook. I just needed time to process the fact that the guy I fell in love with was the person that took my best friend. I need to figure out how to catch him without breaking any of the rules he gave me. I was thinking about how to do just that when I hear my name being called. I was called out school early so I could watch my cousins while my aunt went and got her new "old" boyfriend. I guess after her divorce she reconnected with her collage sweetheart and now they were dating again. We were having dinner with him to get to know him. I guess she was home now, I walked downstairs to see a face I hadn't seen in a while. My old history teacher Mr. Olive. The only teacher that understood me and all my crazy atics. I settled into my seat and started into a converation with Mr. Olive who's first name I learned was brad and my aunt who seemed really happy for the first time in forever. I was truly happy that my aunt was happy again. 

(A/N Hey guys I am back and I be writing every monday so stay tuned. Comment below with ways to improve the story)