Abnormals in La Cafe (Steve)

Imagine:  Steve Roger/Captain America x ReaderSynopsis:  As a very private actress, you decided to spend some time away from set in a local, Manhattan cafe

Imagine: Steve Roger/Captain America x Reader
Synopsis: As a very private actress, you decided to spend some time away from set in a local, Manhattan cafe.
Word Count: 2,217

---

Resting the brim of your sunglasses beneath the bridge of your nose, you quickly scanned around the surrounding areas while you are currently situated on the driver seat inside your car. Just cranking the breaks after parking your car outside the local Manhattan café, you can quickly conclude that nobody nearby with cameras spanned the streets a few at a time. That is just perfect.

Grabbing your tablet, you made your way out of the car, paid the meter nearby with some coins, then headed towards the café.

Ding! The daily bell rings.

Entering the café, it was no surprise that people flowed through lines or clumped in groups surrounding tables lounged the small space. It's like, 7 a.m. Business was thriving as usual, and you were happy that people will be minding their own businesses whilst drinking their preferred beverage, most likely occupied by something. Making your way through the line, you stood and waited.

As you are familiar with the process of ordering your (your/fave/drink), that part went so well.

That other difficult task was trying to find a table to situate yourself in, along with your delicious beverage, then read a favored novel from your tablet library. Pushing up your glasses farther up the nose and tucking further your forehead beneath the shadows of your (your/favorite/hat), your search initiated.

And you found a lucky table to rest your butt into its chairs until someone took that. You quickly observed its favorable conditions, it's a table underneath great lighting with no irritating air drafts, you were quite frustrated that it was taken away.

You aren't shy, but a woman with an enclosed disposition. You are a woman who enjoyed a great amount of solitude yet you aren't afraid to express or simply communicate with others. So, you approached the man that took the special seat and simply asked, "sorry, but if you won't mind, may I take a seat here because this café is awfully full and this seat seemed available so–"