Chapter 7: Hangovers

It had been a month since I've moved in with Jack. My life is slowly falling into place now. I've gotten a new cell phone and number, I've gotten a new car and I've gotten to do so many things that I never got to do in my “other” life.

“You ready to go, babe?” Jack asks from the hallway as I fix my hair. I striaghten out my dress and step out to the hallway, being careful in my heels, and say, “Yeah. Let's go.” I take Jack's hand and we walk out ot the car. We drive downtown and meet up with Alex and his new girlfriend, Rian and Zack. We were partying tonight, and I was in need of a night off from the house. I was ready to get wasted and regret NOTHING.

Jack and I went off on our own and spent some time apart from our group while the rest of the gang had their fun. Jack rested a hand on my side as he and I leaned on the bar. “You know, I'm so happy that you're mine.” Jack says, smiling like a fool. I smile back at him and say, “Well, hate to burst your bubble, lover boy, but I'm happier.” I say, smiling. He nods in doubt and says, “Prove it.” I smile and grab his hand, heading him into a back hallway. He and I had been drinking a bit, and we were both pretty lit. Jack and I had our fun with eachother, then decided that we were going to take the party back home.

Lucikly, the apartment wasn't that far away. We drive a few blocks then pull over, stumbling out of the car and into the house, fumbling with the door to unlock it. Jack was breathing heavily in my ear and I was turned on by how sexy and seductive he sounded as he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. We barely managed to get up the stairs of the small two story duplex home and into our room before we tore each others clothes off.

I wake up the next morning to an empty bed and a gagging sound in the bathroom. I groggily climb out of bed, grabbing one of Jack's shirts off the floor. I pull it on and open the bathroom door, sheilding my eyes from the light. Jack throws up and I kneel down, rubbing his back. “It'll be okay.” I say as he lays into the toilet. He gets up and leans on me as I walk him to the bedroom. I lay him back down and crawl under the covers with him, laying on his bare chest.

Around 4 pm, we both decide to get up and go downstiars to get something to eat. I hald Jack up as we walk down the stairs, grumbling at the sun that was shining through the windows. We turn off all the lights and slouch on the couch. I lay on him as we watched re-runs of old shows that we used to watch as kids. I look up at Jack and say, “Do you think that we will last as long as Alex and Lisa?” He smiles at me and says, “Depends on if you'll put up with me for that long.” I smile and laugh, regretting it badly from the hangover that still lingered. “I've put up with you for 3 months. I think I'm doing pretty good.” Jack smiles at me and rubs my cheek lightly. He and I suffer through our hangovers for the remainder of the day, barely moving from the couch.

---------------------------------------

A/N

I know that half of this isn't even plausable, but hey, I'm trying. I hope most of you are are liking this!!!