Actually Looking Quite Daddyish

________________________________

"I pull up, hop out, yo bitch she my dick, whoa-" I quickly turn off my radio due to the absurd music that was playing. I don't want to get wrote up for Absurd Music now do I?

No.

Anyways, I park my car, somewhat close to the school and turn the engine off. Before getting out, I put on my red Cat-Eye shades and sling my bag on my shoulder.

There's barley any students outside on the mini-quad, so that means everyone's in class! Oh god I hope I'm not marks absent a-fucking-gain. I begin to quick pace quicker to the school doors and enter them.

As soon as I enter the doors, I see this boy with a black leather jacket leaning up against a row of lockers. He's on his phone with his thumb pressing against his bottom lip. I raise my shades up and set them on my head because the schools policy is no shades. When I raise them up, me and this boys eyes meet. His icy baby blue eyes seem to give me a swarm of butterflies in my tummy.

 Our eyes connect for about six seconds(yes I did fucking count) until I look away

Our eyes connect for about six seconds(yes I did fucking count) until I look away. His face alone formed a small, but big enough pool of stones in my underwear. Just before turning the corner he gives me a soft, effortless wink. My eyes widen a little but then I look away and continue to my locker. No time for distractions I have to getting class.I turn in a hall called "A1" where my locker is located. When I turn that corner I see another boy with very strong facial features that was already staring at me. With his sharp chin, defined cheekbones and structured nose his gaze was SURLEY intimidating.

 With his sharp chin, defined cheekbones and structured nose his gaze was SURLEY intimidating

Was he cute? Yea he was cute... But he wasn't as cute as the first sex being I saw today.

Anyways, I push my horn ball thoughts to the side so that I can put in my locker combination.

06-06-66

Kind of a coincidence since my locker number is 666. *Sips Tea* But that's none of my business. I push up the latch and open my locker and as soon as I do I begin to think about the Rose Collection today. I'm actually going to be pissed if I don't get at least one. ONE ROSE. Like who wouldn't want to give a a flower.

I'm a total catch man, I think to myself frowning.

I get out my sparky red binder and walk into my class. Which is actually right next to my locker.  I enter the room and as soon as I do all the eyes are on me. And the first thing I notice is that some of these boys- well actually, all of them, are wearing Suits for today, so some are actually looking quite Daddy-ish.

Boys and Girls, were allowed to get dressed up because tonight there's a little simple 'Ball Gown' thing tonight. But I'm probably not going because... I don't have a Boyfriend.

I walk up to Ms. Rinalds so that I can tell her the reason to why I was late. Which is actually no reason at all, I just have bad timing. But she doesn't know that now does she.

I take a breath in and channel my acting skills. "Oh my god Ms. Rinalds, I am so sorry, today one of my tires popped and someone had to come help me put it back o-"

"Chris I appreciate the very entertaining scene, but just go sit down. I'll excuse you.", she says without looking at me.

Hm.

I turn on my heel to go sit in my seat.

That was better than expected.

I saw one of my friends, Layla. Well actually my closest girl friends. We've known eachother since the 8th grade.  I see her sitting all the way in the back of the class but all the seats are taken.

Ugh. The only seat left is one that's in the middle part of the class by an open window.

I take my seat, take off my jacket, put in on the back of my chair, and open my notebook. This class is Geometry and right now it looks like we're taking notes.

"Okay so today class we will be learning about Geometry and how it relates to the creation and existence of life.-", she starts

I head my paper with: GEOMETRY at the top and I can just feel that today's lesson will be very interesting.

As I'm listening to what Ms. Rinalds is saying, until I can feel a pair of eyes on me. Which makes me a bit, uncomfortable.

👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁👁