Good to Bad

PART 1: THE SURPRISE
One evening, Aphmau and Aaron were at a nice restaurant. When the two finished up, Aaron walked Aphmau home. When they arrived at her house, Aaron decided it was the perfect time. Before Aaron could do what he wanted to do, he let Aphmau finish telling her story about Sprinkles. As soon as Aphmau finished, Aaron said,"Aphmau I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now."
Aphmau replied sounding worried,"What's up, Aaron?"
Aaron grabbed Aphmau's hands. Then a moment later, he began, "Aphmau we've known each other for a long time now," Then he let go and pulled out a small box from his pocket and knelt down on one knee. Immediately as Aaron knelt down, Aphmau's face started turning bright red from blushing.
Aaron continued,"Aphmau, will you marry me?"
But before she could answer, Kawaii~Chan opened the door wondering what was going on outside. And as soon as Kawaii~Chan saw Aaron kneeling on the deck, she started freaking out and squealed extremely loud and immediately thought about her ship of them.
Aphmau replied to Aaron,"YES, I WILL!"
Then Kawaii~Chan fainted. Katelyn came to the door and asked,"What's going on out here?" Then she saw Aphmau hugging Aaron while he was still kneeling down as well as Kawaii~Chan passes out in the doorway, and Katelyn knew right away and walked back in the house. Aaron and Aphmau kissed and said their goodbyes for that night.

PART 2: THE ENDING
A few years pass, Aphmau and Aaron are happily married with a cat named Mars and a dog, Celeste. Everything was going really great for the past few years until a terrible illness comes around and makes both Aaron and Katelyn really sick. A few days ago, they both had to be rushed to the hospital immediately. No matter what, Aphmau never left either one of their sides. She had cared too much about them. (Kawaii~Chan was pet-sitting) Three days passed, when a doctor came in and pulled Aphmau out of the room. The doctor gave her some news about her friends,"Aphmau, one of your friends are recovering and will return back to normal in a minimum of two weeks. However, one of your friends are only getting worse."
A few tears fall down Aphmau's face as she asks,"Who?"
"Katelyn is recovering, although Aaron is at a very high chance of not surviving this illness." The Doctor replied.
Aphmau starts to cry and sits down next to Aaron's bed. She tells him what is happening.
Days pass as Aphmau remembers all of the times I'm her life that involved Aaron. The first day at Pheonix Drop High, all memories including FC, prom night, first kiss, proposing, wedding day and present day. Aphmau continues to sit next to Aaron. She gives him a kiss, dripping tears on his blanket.
Aaron says weakly,"I love you, Aphmau."
"I love you too." She replies.
Aaron holds her hand and they look each other in the eyes. They kiss and decide to get some sleep.

PART 3: THE TWIST
A week later, the doctor comes in and asks to speak to Aphmau.
Aphmau is confused and says,"What is going on?"
The doctor replies,"I have some news,"
Aphmau starts to get nervous and can feel more tears, but doesn't cry.
"Aphmau, this is the first this has ever happened with this illness, Aaron has been recovering after all that he had been through."
Aphmau feels surprised. She smiles a little bit and tears of joy fall from her face. She goes back to the room.
Aaron asks,"What is the bad news this time?"
"You're recovering." Aphmau replies, sounding happy.
"Well, that doesn't sound like bad news." Aaron says as a joke. A moment later, they two love birds here a snore next to them. Katelyn is sound asleep. Aaron and Aphmau start laughing.
A year later, Aaron, Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Travis are in the backyard of Aaron and Aphmau's house swimming. As usual, Travis tries to flirt with Katelyn. Katelyn gives him a death look and Travis swims away. Everyone starts laughing, including Katelyn and Travis.
THE END!