Part 4

The two found themselves on top of a random roof after they had left Volpina at the school

"I take it by the power change you have Tiki?" Ladybug said getting straight to the point.

"I take it by the smell of camembert you have Plagg" Chat argued

"Yes I've met Plagg. He's...charming"

"That's not the point Milady. Tiki told me that the Kwamis have known about our identities since day one. Did Plagg tell you that?"

"No he didn't but that doesn't matter. We need to figure out a way to do this so that we don't learn each other's identities."

A look of sadness flashed in Chats eyes as she said this but he tried to cover it up, failing miserably.

"LadyBug, wouldn't it be nice to know each other's identities. We may actually know each other in real life"

"Chat I trust you, but if something happens I don't want either of us to get hurt." She put her hands on his shoulders and watched as his eyes filled with absolute sadness. "But" she started and his eyes lite with excitement "if we have to tell each other who we are to get back our Kwamis, I'll do it."

You could see the spark of hope lit in Chat as she said this.

"So how are we going to get our Kwamis back? We have to beat Volpina now."Chat asked her

"As much as I hate to say it we must defeat her using the powers we have now. Only after can we switch our Kwamis" was the best LadyBug could come up with.

"Alright but what if one of us uses our powers and we don't have time after?"

"We need a meeting spot for afterward. Somewhere on the down low where no one can find us."

The two of them thought for a few seconds before Ladybug spoke up

"I know!" She said "remember the place the Evilistrator brought that Marionette girl for his date?"

Chat nodded

"Go there and let's hope no one else does. Go as your normal self without any powers and bring Tiki but wear some kind of disguise. Also wear something so that I know it's you"

Chat took all that in and nodded

"As great as this plan is Milady we should probably go and deal with Volpina" he said snapping her back into reality

She nodded and the two of them were off to fight Volpina
-------------------
*after the fight*

LadyBug was impressed with Chats job today. He was the one to stop Volpina and capture the Akuma. For once LadyBug knew how it felt to be in Chats position.

And she didn't know if she liked it or not.

After the fight though, the two agreed on a time to meet and they parted their separate ways.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Crappy chapter Ik

Vote?

Comment?

Love:
      Demigod_Love