Authors Note

Hey guys!

Wow, it's been a while since I've published anything.

This note is totally optional and the majority of you might not read it but to those of you who do, Thank you!

So I'm not even going to try and hide the fact that I am way behind on Miraculous and it'll probably be a while before I catch up so I have a couple questions regarding the book if you guys are down to answer them.

To start I will say if I was to write another Miraculous fanfiction, something completely new it might be a very VERY long time before that happens, even if it is a sequel to this one. So my main question is;

1. Would you guys prefer that I rewrite this story, with MANY more details, correct spelling (hopefully), new plot points etc OR wait an undetermined amount of time and get something completely new?

The rest of my questions are dependent and less important so you can skip the rest if you want, but answers would be very very helpful!

2. Do you guys want more sweet or spicy romance? (use your imagination)

3. Which couple is your favorite for this show?

4. Do you guys like the ending from this book or were you expecting something different?

and for now, I think that is about it. If you answered all the questions Thank you! if not, that's okay too

I want to say a great big thanks to everyone who read the book, it took me a while to work on and it is honestly one of my only finished novels so it is really special to me and I am glad I got to share it with all of you!

Thank you, my loves!

Vote?

Comment?

Love:

            Demigod_Love