5.

Luhan's POV

"Hyung, you're in a big trouble." Tao said as he put two ice coffee on the table. We are at a cafe right now and i told him everything.

"I know, what should i do Tao? I'm hopeless!"

"Oh, before i forget, here hyung," he took something from his pocket and gave it to me.

"Where did you found it?" It's my necklace that i lost.

"Kris found it. Luckily he didn't open it and he told me to deliver it to you."

"How did he know that this is mine?" Tao chuckle and i look at him in confused.

"Have you forgot hyung? Your name is written on the pendant."

How stupid i am.

I push the button on my pendant and it opened, reveal my family photo when i was a baby and another photo.

My photo with a boy, smiling while hugging each other...

"Hyung?"

"Hmmm?"

"Have you think about tell him the truth?"

I thought about it thousand times but i can't bring myself to tell the truth.

"I can't Tao. I can't see him hurt anymore."

"Sooner or later he will found out hyung. It's better for him to heard it from you, not from anyone else."

"I know Tao, but i just can't."

I don't want him to hate me...

.
.
.
.
.
Sehun's POV

"Luhan?"
He didn't answer.

"Luhan?" I wave my hand infront of his face but still no answer.

"Luhan!" I called him louder and he flinch. "Oh, yes? I'm sorry Sir. What did you ask again?"

"My schedule for today Luhan."

"Oh right," he quickly open his notepad but being careless. He dropped his notepad and all the papers he brought. He bend down and quickly gather the papers. I stand from my chair and help him.

"Luhan, are you okay?" I gave him the papers.

"N- ehm i mean yes, i'm okay, Sir,"

"You can go home if you're not feeling well."

"No, no Sir. I'm fine. Uhmmm today we have to go to the site of Park residence and meet with Kris after that."

I nodded. "Come on." But he still on his spot. Since i drunk that day, Luhan always spacing out like this. I don't know what made him like this because whenever i ask he always said nothing as his answer.

"Luhan." I tap on his shoulder and he quickly turn around, shocked.

"Are you sure you okay?"

He nodded, "i'm fine Sir. I was just, uhmm, distracted, yeah, distracted." He mumble but loud enough for me to heard him.

I sigh. "Okay then, just tell me if you're feeling not well. Come on."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was talking with Chanyeol but i can't take my eyes off Luhan. He seems lost in his own world and not minding his surrounding.

"So you are saying that this construction will finish by next year, right?" I look back to Chanyeol and he nodded.

"It can be sooner if you want it." He continue and i shook my head.

"Just take your time, don't rush it. Safety first, right?" After that i heard a loud crash and people start to gather at the source of the sound. Me and Chanyeol quickly run to found out about what happen.

"What happened?"

"The hoister broke. Looks like the rope can't hold the weight of the bricks." On of the worker said.

"Hey, are you alright?" Another worker said to someone. I turn around and my heart clench. Luhan sit not far from there, some dirt on his face. I quickly run to his side.

"Luhan, are you okay?" I look at the worker who kneeled infront of him. "What happened?"

"I called him, really. But he seems not hear it so i just run and push him to safe him." The worker explain and i nodded.

"Thank you so much. You safe him."

"It's nothing Sir. Well, excuse me." He bow and then left and help the other worker to lift the bricks. Later on, Chanyeol came.

"Sehun, is he alright?"

"I don't know. Can you take care of the site? I'll bring him to the hospital." He nodded and left.

I help Luhan to stand but he seems so weak to stand so i just carried him and walk to my car sat him down at the back seat but he still stay silent.

"Please drive to the nearest hospital." I told my driver but i can feel Luhan tense up.

"N-no. Please don't go to the ho- hospital." He clutched on to my shirt while shooking his head.

"We need to Luhan."

"N-no, please Sehun please, i- i don't want to go to hospital." His grip tighten as his tears trickled down to his cheeks.

I sigh. "Just drive to my house then." I took my phone and text Kris to cancel our meeting.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wait here, okay?" I sat him on my bed and took my medicine box and a wet towel.

I wiped the dirt on his face and treat the other scratches on his palm. After finish, i give him a pair of my clothes and told him to change. He just nodded and walk to the bathroom. Minutes later he the bathroom door opened, revealing Luhan wearing my clothes that looks like an oversized shirt on him.

I walk to him and led him to my bed.

"Go to sleep first, okay? You need to rest." I told him to lie down and cover him with the blanket when suddenly there's a loud crash from my neighbor that doing some renovation. Luhan jolt up and his body trembling, still affraid because of the accident earlier. I put my arm around his shoulder and gently stroke his arm.

"It's okay Luhan. I'm here." I keep saying that until his body stop trembling and he breath normally. When i'm sure that he is sleep, i slowly lie him down and pull the blanket until it reach his neck when suddenly his necklace shown.

I carefully grab it and examine it when it opened by itself and it shocked me.

Why does Luhan has my childhood photos?