chapter 9

"Hey loser." Danielle had a towel wrapped around her.

"Dani, clothes please." I groan.

"I just got out the pool, I have a swim suit on." she rolled her eyes.

"You went to the pool in this kind of weather?" I ask.

"We have a heated indoors one in the basement." she nodded.

"You have everything, damn." I sigh.

"Dad was wondering whether you boys were planning on getting a license here or if you want a driver?" Dani asked.

"It's New York, can't you take a cab everywhere?" I ask.

"You could, if you wanted but if you get your license, daddy would let you take any car you wanted." She smirked.

"What kinds of cars are we talking?" I ask.

"We can go to the garage later." she grins.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Shower." she walked to the elevator and pressed up.

Just another way she's above me. I'll never get her I mean, we come from two different worlds.

"So, they guys tell me you've got eyes for my sister, first of all gross, cause she's my sister. But if you want her, don't let the whole rule thing stop you. Me and Ashley- never mind, she's your cousin!"Chris laughs.

"I'm not trying to sound like an asshole, but maybe I think she's something because I haven't seen what else New York has to offer me." I bit my lip.

"I get that, how about we go out to a party tonight?" he smirks.

"I'd like that." I grin.