chapter 18

"Luke, come see." Dani whined as she woke up.

I sit on the edge of her bed. She sits up and slings her arms on my shoulders. Her eyes are staring at me.

"I think you're really great, but I'm a little too fucked up." she sadly smiled.

"Everyone's fucked up. I know what I'm getting into by liking you, and I think you're worth it." I wanted to pull her closer, to kiss her and prove it.

"I'm not. And you're optimistic, but it's a lot. and I think you deserve better." She fixed my hair.

"You're better than you think." I sigh and rest my forehead against hers.

"There isn't even a spark." she nudged me.

"How do we know?" I smirk.

She grabbed my face and brought it to hers. Our kiss was electrifying. I couldn't stop if I wanted to. We just sat there in her bed making out until we heard Ashley checking on her, so we pulled away.

"Yeah, I'm doing fine." Dani blushed.

"Okay, let me know if you need anything." Ashley closed her door.

"Spark? No spark?" I smirk.

"Fuck you Luke." she groans flops back to lay on her bed.

"You need to focus on school work, I get that, and I want to help you if I can. We can't date because of your parents rules while I'm in the house, and I'm okay with that. But as soon as I leave we can." I explain.

"Luke, I've gone through a lot in my life, and I don't think you should board this crazy train, ya know." She rubs her eyes.

I lay down next to her and wrap my arms around her waist, "Too late I already bought a one way ticket." I peck her lips, well my intentions were to, she on the other hand wanted more.

Definitely wearing her down.