INTRODUCTION

DISCLAIMER: The characters and settings from Tangled, Brave, How to Train Your Dragon, and Frozen do not belong to me. They are property of DreamWorks, Disney, and Pixar.

COPYRIGHT: All Rights Reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written permission of the author.

SUMMARY: The Guardians tried. They put in a lot of time and effort. They were hopeful.

But when you try mixing a misfit, a rebel, a trickster, and a dreamer together and put them in an oven, a perfect cake should not be expected.

After all, whoever said working as a team was easy?

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi. I'm . . . working hard on this, but I don't think I will be updating regularly. I'll try as much as I can, but, well, things happen.

As for how the story is, I hope you enjoy, but honestly, all I can say is: I tried.

SHIPS (SPOILERS!): Guys, I know this is a Big Four story, but I must stress that there will be no Jack x Rapunzel. I'm sorry. I'm absolutely fine with the ship, but I just ship something else a lot more. Rapunzel's canon romance with Eugene in Tangled will remain, just a bit tweaked.

FURTHERMORE! There . . . might be a bit of Merida x Hiccup. But please keep in mind that romance is not the main plot of this story; it's action-oriented and the main theme is friendship.

One last things pertaining to ships:

If I ever make it to the second and third book, you can be sure that there will be the direct and confirmed addition of FROZEN, consequently meaning the addition of Jack x Elsa. The next book will be changed to BigFive, or BigEight. You'll see why in the plot. 

But not this book! Again, this book is about action and FRIENDSHIP, and BigFour!centric. I know that friendship is a semi-foreign concept to a lot of these stories now, but please don't expect too much to arise out of things that are completely platonic. I always feel really bad whenever people get disappointed when their expectations for the story and the actual story don't align.