Chapter 14: Kisser Kendall

😨🌟✨💘👩👩
KENDALL: What are you doing on the store? Maybe we're meant to be together.

MICAH: You think so? Haha I'm also there to buy some shrimps.
I love shrimps they're my favorite.
And I saw a girl mobbed by paps. Haha 😂✌

KENDALL: You're annoying me. I hate you. 😒

MICAH: I am sorry. I'm just wondering why are you so into me?
I started to think that you like me so much. Are you a fan of my music?

KENDALL: I don't know. Let me whisper it to you.

Micah seated next to Kendall.

Kendall held the back of the head of Micah and pulled her closer.

Kendall passionately kissed Micah softly and gently.

Kendall inserted her tongue to Micah's. Micah stood up and it ended the kiss.

MICAH: Why did you do that?

KENDALL: I don't know I just want to. That's for rescuing me.

MICAH: You're straight right? I know that you and Harry are together again it's on social media. Pictures of the two of you on a yacht date.

KENDALL: Yeah it's true. I just wanna thank you.

MICAH: Tell me the truth Ms. Jenner. Do you have any feelings for me? Are you a lesbian?

KENDALL:*shuts her mouth for awhile*
I don't know. I love boys but I love girls too.

MICAH: So you're a bisexual.

KENDALL: I don't care what am I. I just want to do what I think that I need to do. I'm now leaving. Can you give me a favor? A hug please. And one more thing you're phone everyone number.

MICAH: Okay. I'll take you home. Here's my phone number.

Micah hugged Kendall tightly. They both felt something sparkly between them. They both smiled and looked at each other.
Micah was driving and Kendall was telling her the directions to Cara's apartment.