Chapter 32: Conscience

😢👊✈💃👩👩👸😖😖😖

In Micah's house in LA,

Kendall's already there watching news while drinking up wine.

*FLASH REPORT*
(Top singer~songwriter Micah was involved in an car crash as of now. She was rushed in the nearest hospital, blood drips from her head when she was put in a stretcher and she's unconscious until now. Stay updated.)

Kendall accidentally dropped her glass on the floor.

KENDALL: What the hell? Oh my God!

She got Micah's long coat on the closet.
Kendall rushed to the hospital.
Paparazzi's surrounded her.

KENDALL: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?
THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS ANYMORE. LEAVE US ALONE!!!

When Kenny reached the hospital she was shocked when she saw Cara also running to the emergency room.

CARA: Kenny did you already saw Micah?

KENDALL: No I just got here.

CARA: Oh my God! Micah what happened to you? I shouldn't left you alone. Do you know what pushed her to get drunk?

KENDALL: I really don't know babe.

CARA: We'll know everything about what really happened.
I'll call Sara, she was with Micah at the bar.

*on the phone*

SARA: Cara, where are you?

CARA: I am now here in the hospital. I want to know what really happened. I am at the waiting area near the emergency room.

SARA: I'll be there. When Sara reached Cara, she told her everything that she and Micah talked about at the bar.

SARA: Micah told me that she and Kendall had an argument before she left her and drove her way to the bar.

CARA: Kendall! What happened between you and Micah? Tell me.

KENDALL: I don't know what are you talking about. Don't shout at me, Cara.

CARA: You'll be responsible to whatever bad happened to her. Mark my word Ken!

The doctor came out of the emergency room.

DOCTOR: I am Dr. Payne. Cara Delevingne, Micah is now okay. We already closed the cuts in her face and in the head. She experienced internal bleeding because of the powerful impact of her car to the barriers of the streets and she survived. The bad news is she's in a coma.

CARA: Comatose? WHAT? I really can't believe what's happening right now.

DOCTOR: She is in a comatose but she can still hear you and she can still respond to your messages by crying and moving some parts of her body.

CARA: How long would she be like that?

DOCTOR: Honestly, no one knows, Cara. That's all I gotta go. You can go inside now.

CARA: Thanks for everything Doc.

The doctor nodded and left Cara and Kendall speechless.

Cara started to cry as she pushed the door in the emergency room to see Micah.

CARA: Look at what you've done to her. What really happened Kendall?

KENDALL: Uh... mmm *sobbing*
Cara, we had a fight in Hawaii before she left me and she went to the bar here in LA.

CARA: That's it? I hate you Kenny. I hate you so much.