Chapter 2 || Ally or an Enemy?

You were walking through the hallway, looking for your locker, when you were pushed out of the way by a girl on a skateboard. "H-Hey!" You yelled. She turned around and held up the peace sign. "Sorry 'bout that." She stuck her tongue out at you and kicked her skateboard up and walked away. You rolled your eyes and continued walking. You had around a few more minutes until the bell rang and the hallway was slightly full of students also searching for their locker. "Oh there it is," you said, relieved. Walking up to it, you opened it to reveal an empty locker, nice and ready. A girl near by was also just walking by. She opened her locker and looked at you smiling. "H-Hi there, I see that we're locker buddies. I-I hope we can get along, my name's Cym, Cym Cherry," she said. She was a pretty girl with blond hair reaching halfway down her back. Cym had pretty brown eyes which contrasted with her golden locks. "It's nice to meet you, the name's [First Name] [Last Name]" you replied.

     Cym smiled kindly before placing her things in. "I'm guessing you're a first year [First Name]?" she asked getting some books out. You nodded and replied with, "Yea I am, and I'm guessing you are too?" She nodded. Taking out a sheet of paper she closed her locker. "Um, [First Name], can I see your schedule? I want to see if we both have the same classes, i-if you don't mind, that is," she asked shyly. You nodded again taking a sheet of paper and gave it to her. A few days before the school year starts; you get mailed a schedule to start of since no one wants to be confused. After a few minutes of spacing off, you closed your locker and looked at her, examining the two papers. She smiled and gave you the paper back. "We both have the same schedule, so now we both can get lost together," she said with a caring smile. With an anime sweat drop, you chuckled lightly saying, "I don't think we want to get lost on our first day, Cym." She blushed a bit, becoming flustered and gave you your paper back. "I-I guess not, but I have an older brother that could help us when we're lost," she said. You checked your watch (Watch magic (~ ゚0゚)~ watch suddenly appears out of nowhere). It was 7:45 and your first class was homeroom. You were slightly confused until Cym lightly tugged your sleeve. "[First name], I think I found it," Cym said before walking off. Following her you saw a door and opened it. There was a male teacher at the front, waving us to take a seat.

     Cym shyly hid behind you while you walked to an empty seat. Sitting down, you set your stuff down while Cym did the same next to you. Being the cliché world it was, you had to sit at the protagonist seat in the back. You chatted to Cym for a bit before the teacher got our attention. "Since it's the beginning of the year, we're having an assembly so everyone line up at the door and we'll be off, don't misbehave," he said before calling rows. After a few minutes, the whole class was lined up and you saw the second years pass by. You saw Bon pass by on Deemo's back, chanting that she should go faster. When she saw you, she waved crazily and Deemo was telling her not to do that. You laughed under your hand and you saw Cym giggling. You looked at everyone else and were wondering why they didn't see what you saw. The thought was almost forgotten after the teacher told the student at the front of the line to follow. After a few minutes, the class was in the gym and sat in a chair each. You sighed knowing that there was going to be a long speech about the first day of school.

~ First...Ever....TIME SKIP ~

     After the assembly, you and the class walked back to the class. The teacher had a small speech and after he finished he allowed us to talk to one another. "So, [First Name] what do you think so far?" asked Cym. You shrugged and said, "Well, I guess it was fine," you said, looking outside the window like the cliché person you were. She gasped slightly before saying, "Oh, I didn't introduce you to my other friend. She's also another first year but she isn't in this homeroom, I told her we could go onto the roof so have lunch so....if you'd like you join us..." she said shyly. You thought about it and nodded. "I'd love to join you, Cym," you replied, before smiling. When there were five more minutes to the class so Cym decided to get ready alongside with you. The bell rung and you and Cym walked to the next class on the schedule.