Chapter Three | Part One || Truth

Yawn, another day of school. You stretched and got out of bed and checked the time. It was only 4:25 and you sighed. It was a habit for you to wake up early. After another yawn, you realized that Deemo Jr. and Bon Jr. were missing. Most likely left somehow but you didn't question it any further. You opened your bedroom door and walked out to see your mom doing the same. Laughing a bit, you looked at your mom. "Good morning mum, beautiful as always," you said sleepily. She giggled a little and yawned, stretching. "You flatter me, now let's get ready for another day shall we?" she said before walking to the bathroom. You went in with her and you both brushed your teeth and privately did your own businesses in the bathroom.

After doing your business, you checked your phone to see a notification. You clicked on it to check on what it was and you saw it was a text message from....Bon? How did she get your contact....you ignored the slightly disturbing fact and decided to read the message Bon sent.

From: [Bon (*^3^)/~☆]

To: [First Name]

Subject: Yahoo~

Message: Hey there~ Just a heads up, there's no school today. There was a murder near the area so they want to keep the students away from the area. ALSO, do you wanna hang out today? Of course not in the area -3- Just a casual hang out day~ (*^3^)/~

You stared at the message. The murder, it all hit you and you were slightly nervous. The memories of last night's events flashed through your head. Shaking your head, ignoring the thought, you decided to text Bon back.

From: [First Name]

To: [Bon (*^3^)/~☆]

Subject: Re:Yahoo~

Message: Sure, what time and where?

You sighed falling back onto your bed. Your phone lit up again, notifying you that there was another message. "That was quick..." you murmured, clicking on the message.

From: [Bon (*^3^)/~☆]

To: [First Name]

Subject: Re:Yahoo~

Message: YAHOO~ Deemo texting, I apologize, Bon is jumping around.....but thank you, Bon's been nagging me about it but we're going to meet up at the Azalea Café at 8:30 if you don't mind. Thanks ^-^

You laughed at Bon's way of being excited and decided to find something to wear and get ready.

~ Timeu Skippy ~

After a few hours of preparation, it was 6:30. You ended up with a simple which you randomly made. You remembered that you told your mom beforehand and decided not to worry about it. Going downstairs, you heard your mom making breakfast. You kissed her cheek and you took your bag, grabbing whatever you needed. "Be careful [First Name], I don't want you to be killed.." your mom said with a tint of sadness. You gave her a grin and said, "Don't worry mum, I can kick butt," before punching some air. She giggled a bit at your humor and put some bacon and waffles on the plate. "Now now [First Name], wouldn't want you waste your energy, you need it to, kick some butt," she said before laughing. You laughed along. You both ended up eating breakfast after your very long fits of laughter.

~ Mini Skippy ~

After your breakfast with your mom and a mini lecture about safety, she put away the dishes and kissed your cheek. "Have fun~" she said before walking away. You looked at the time once again to see it was 7:30. Sighing a bit to yourself in relief, you stood up to check yourself in the mirror before heading out. You shouted out a "BYE MUM" and went outside, locking the door. You saw a drive by and stop in front of you. The two windows nearest to you rolled down to reveal Bon and Cym. "HI [FIRST NAME], WE'RE GONNA HAVE A TEA PARTY~" yelled Bon. Deemo leaned over and said, "Sorry, Bon wanted to invite everyone, and she's addicted to this vine currently so don't mind her," before showing a small smile.