Chapter 21

(A/N: Hey! Sorry for such a short chapter but please enjoy!)

---Recap---

When the two of you pulled away for air, before Sting could begin kissing you again you quickly spoke up in blubbering mess, "Sting! W-we can't d-do this!  A-and besides! What i-if someone w-were to see..."

Sting smirked, "Then they'll get one hell of a show."  You tried to break his hold on you but his grip only got tighter.

"Sting!" You scolded.

He rolled his eyes and pulled you into a dark, abandoned, nearby alleyway and pushed you up against the wall, "Better?"

You could hear the smirk in his tone. "Actually, I was thinking of you letting me go!" You said in a very irritated manor.

He took in the look on your face and grinned menacingly, "I don't think so." He then leaned in again with more force than before as his hands traced your hips. Eventually you dragon instincts kicked in and you began kissing back with just as much force as your hands moved from his shoulders to the back of his head and hair.

Meanwhile at he pub--->

Everyone was still pretty bummed out about not being able to get Lucy back. But soon Levy came over to Natsu followed by Master Makarov and Laxus. "Natsu!" Levy called out.

"Huh?" Said Natsu.

"There's something we need to talk about with you..." Laxus said with a serious face.

"What is it?" Natsu asked glumly.

"It's about Akiko, my boy," Master stated.

This quickly captured Natsu's attention, "What about her? Is she okay? Did they take her, too?"

Levy chuckled, "Akiko's fine, Natsu. It's you we're worried about!"

He sent them a questionable glance, "Why are you worried about me?"

"We have to be on the top of our game, Natsu, and you have been slipping a bit," said Laxus.

"The hell do you mean by that?" Natsu asked.

Master sighed and signaled for the other 3 wizards to follow him, he brought them to an empty corner with no one really around. "Sit," ordered Master. "Now Natsu, we noticed that you are slipping due to the Dragon Mating Season this year."

Natsu's face went bright red, "You know about that?!"
Laxus rolled his eyes, "You're an idiot."

"Oh...  Right, hehe..." Natsu said with an awkward laugh.

Levy sighed, "Anyway, we think you and her should just mate already.  Seriously, every moment you waste, Sting from Sabertooth is much closer.  Do you really want to lose her?"

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF THAT BASTARD SO MUCH AS LOOKS AT HER I'LL TEAR HIM TO SHREDS!" Natsu let out.

"We had a feeling you would say that, anyway we were thinking of setting it up after the GMG and if I remember correctly it's her-" Levy was cut off but the bar door swinging open to reveal Tora.

"Everyone!!!  Tomorrow is Akiko's birthday and I really want to do something special for her and I need everyone's help so listen up!!!" Shouted Tora.

"Bingo," said Levy, "Well Natsu...  How about giving Akiko a birthday that she'll never forget?" Laxus and Master both gave him a wink.

"U-uhh I mean- I'm n-not sure a-about this!" Natsu said unsure of what he should do.