The boy

Omg!!!!! Thank you so much for 200 views💛

Both lifting our heads, me and Lois, who had both been snoring our heads off, run as fast as we can to the trap we set last night. What seems after hours (probably 5 minutes) of running the trap is finally in sight.

The weird thing is it doesn't seem to be full. Lois looks at me confused, she's always confused, but I think she's seeing what I am. We keep running until the trap is right infront of us, it's not empty, at all. Under the net I see my struggling sister, I lean down to help her when Lois grabs my arm "No!" She yells.
"What?" I turn around to look at her,
"It's a trap can't you tell, the whole set up, they're waiting for us."
I look around to see nothing, no one. "Lois this is my sister I have to get her out!"
"Be quick," she nods as I rip the net of her, she climbs out in silence, it's really weird. She's never quiet I wonder what she's seen I turn around and suddenly realise why...

The musks are all stood around us, there's only 5 of them now, they all raise there weapons. I turn around to Willow, "Don't worry," I tell her try to not worry myself, "Willow, I want you to run as fast as you can when I tell you too. I'll meet you after, just remember don't look back." She nods. "Follow me," I tell her as I walk further to the musk, pointing my gun a two of them standing next to each other. I make a bigger gap between them I lean down to Willow, "Run now!". She does the musks don't run after Willow like I feared they would, instead they're circling me...

"Stay back!" I shout my voice shaking,
"Why should we do that," one of the girls of the group says they all step in closer to me. I clench the gun tightly in my hands, my gun! I forgot about it, I have a weapon too! I slowly lift it aiming at the girl that had just spoken. My hands are shaking like mad, as I reach for the trigger. The musks all just laugh at me but it's not funny! I close my eyes as I press down the trigger, BANG! The gun goes of, it flys out of my hands and obviously one of the musks catches it, I open my eyes to see one of them dead  on the floor. The circle is now broken I can get out, I jump over the dead girls body. I'm not trapped any more, but I'm still not safe.

I look back at the musks they all are staring at the girls dead body with tears in their eyes. All of a sudden I feel really bad, and I know they're never gonna let me get away with this. So I do what any normal person would do in my situation run, in the same direction Willow went. I have to get out! Now!

I hear footsteps behind me but I don't look back, I run even faster and the annoying stitch I've got will not slow me down! Then I notice some whispering around the corner from where I am. I did make a deal to myself never to follow strange noises last time I nearly got an axe in my face. But I go round the corner anyway, checking the musks aren't following me. Luckily they're quite far behind and I don't think they noticed me.

Behind the corner I'm lucky to find Lois and a worried looking Willow. "We have to go back!" Willow shouts,
"Shhh, Why?" I whisper
"The boy!"

The boy...

Hi guys, sorry for not writing in ages! We're of school so I was a bit busy and couldn't post😁

Anyway thank you for reading💛 Please keep reading and remember to vote and follow me!!!

Any predictions?????
If so please comment!

And I can't believe this story has got 200 views! Thank you so much💛

Leah xxx