Chapter 20

*Three months later*

"I love you Rillee"

"I love you too Dylan" I hugged my boyfriend of two months, he's the sweetest person I've ever met and we've both come to the conclusion the Cameron is literally here to sabotage my life.

His phone buzzed, after we had finished the embrace.

"I gotta go Ri" He said quickly, and rushed out of my bedroom. I shrugged and pulled out my phone to watch some Youtube videos.

When I finished about two or three I got a text from Lexi.

L- Hey Ri you need to come over like now Ty and I have something to tell you.

R- ok

I pulled my lazy self from my bed, I don't have to ask since i'm home alone this Saturday.

TO DAD

im goin to Lexis

I slipped on my black nikes and headed out the door. Lexi and Tyla both only live a few minutes away, so walking is easy.

*** Lexis house

"Rillee, finally you're here, c'mon we have something to show you" Lexi grabbed my arm and pulled me into the house.

I groaned as she pulled me into her living room plopping me on the couch.

Her finger swipes at her phone quickly before she shoved it in my face.

"Who is she!?" She pointed to a girl with Dylan.

"Calm down that's his cousin" I pushed the phone away from my face and scoffed.

"IS THIS INCEST BECAUSE IM PRETTY SURE YOU DONT KISS YOUR COUSIN BEHIND THE BUILDING OF STARBUCKS" Tyla yelled and grabbed the phone for herself swiping to the next picture and again pushing it towards my eyes.

I squinted as it was faint, they were quite far back, I quickly took the phone and zoomed in.

There it was, you could clearly see their lips meeting, her arms around his neck and his hands on her waist.

"That's not Dylan" I denied and set the phone down.

"It's obviously Dylan Rillee, look at th-" Lexi shoved the phone into my face again but I shoved away her hand.

"I'm not stupid" I chuckled darkly.

"Neither are we, you can clearly see this is Dylan" Tyla stated.

"That's a lie and you know it, ever since I started dating Dylan, everyone has hated him when he's been nothing but kind, you guys, Cameron, not even Livvy likes him anymore" I lifted my arms above my head and let them fall again, clapping against my legs.

"Doesn't that tell you something Rillee, he's a cheater and a liar and know you know" Lexi said.

"NO YOUR A LIAR" I yelled and walked out slamming the door.

There's no way in hell that could be Dylan, he's too sweet for that.

I scoffed thinking about it, my own best friends, lying to me.

When I reached my house I collapsed in my bed and called Dylan.

R- Hey babe

D- I just left your house Rillee, I have things to do

R- I know but you'll never believe what just happened