Twists...? - [11]

(Sungjong’s POV)

I was helplessly lying on the hospital bed staring at the white ceiling thinking back to what happened couple of hours ago, I couldn't really remember much all I remember was:-

I looked at the door only to see Jiwoon leaning on the door frame, as much as I'd hate him to see what he just saw I was grateful to see him, I thought maybe he'll help me deal with 'Luke' and 'john'. 

"This isn't over son, watch your back cuz I'll be back soon" he warned me as he grabbed John by the collar and dragged him towards the door, wait so he isn’t going to finish me off here now? I thought.

"I ain't your bloody son you psycho!" I retorted as I turned away from him.

He didn't reply to me instead he just smirked and walked off but before he completely went out of site he stopped and looked at Jiwoon for good 30 seconds and the he slammed the door behind him. 

“W-hat did you just say?” I asked Hanna in disbelief to her previous statement before my ‘so called dad’ went all psycho on me.

“Don’t leave me here oppa” She begged, seeing her in this state made me feel so bad and knowing that I’m the reason behind this as much as I'd hate to admit broke my heart. Why am I so reckless, what can’t I be normal for once?

“You want me to stay... like you, Hanna” I pointed at her in utter disbelief.

“No my dad” she replied sarcastically.

“But, why?” I asked her curiously, “After all that happened today, why do you still want me here and most importantly... alive?” I emphasized on the word ‘alive’.

“Does everything have to have a reason?” she snapped without breathing. “Don’t make thing’s harder for me than it already is” she winced; I quickly knelt down and grabbed her arm in case she lost balance and picked her up.

“I’m sorry...” I whispered.

“Don’t” she simply replied.

“I’m really sorry for putting you through all this” I ignored her and apologized.

“I said don’t!” She quietly replied, at this point I could literally hear the anger in her voice.

"Whatever" I muttered under my breath loud enough for her to hear. "How bad are you injuries?" I asked her as I carried her bridal style to the door towardsJiwoon. 

"Nothing compare to yours, so let me walk by myself" she demanded.

"Na, hand her over to me, your injuries is just guna get worse Han" Jiwoon 'the wise one' spoke.

"Thanks for saving us" I muttered.

"What?" he asked.

"Er thanks for helping me carry her" I replied as we got into his black BMW.

Oh hell, how could I forget that I murdered someone? I started to panic, why am I here and not in a cell? Just then Jiwoon came into site, I tried to get up but the pain in my back was just too much to bear, so my body automatically collapsed on the bed with a big ‘thud’. 

"Don't get up you fool" Jiwoon ordered. 

"What... what happ-" I didn't know how to word it. "Why am I not in prison?" I blurted out not knowing how else to say it.