Twists...? - [12]

(RECAP)

"Aha racist?" he repeated.

"Yeahh er to small eyed people!" I'm sure everyone knows that my eye's are super tiny, some people say that you can't tell whether I'm asleep or not but I think they're exaggerating. 

"My eyes are small too" he stated.

"I meant super super small eyed people" I tried to act all clever but I ran out of combat so I changed the sentence slightly. 

"Hmm thanks" he chuckled.

"I'll never understand you" I muttered under my breath, I don't know if he heard it or not but seriously I will never understand him at all. At times he would act like such a gentlemen, but then again he would fit in his cocky self somehow, nevertheless I'll still love my man.

~Chapter 12~ (Sungkyu's POV)

Last night was a totally different to what I'd expect to see, normally we would have a movie night when all of us are together. Instead, the apartment became a zoo, literally they transformed into wild animals, Dongwoo being the worst.

"Hyung, I need water" Dongwoo groaned as he collapsed on the sofa.

"L-ssi, you heard him" I teased, since last night he wouldn't stop pampering, it's like as if he's his little son.

"Shut up" he rolled his eyes as he got up.

"I can't believe you guys" I shook my head in disappointment. "What happened to our tradition?" I asked them.

"Blame the alcohol" Woohyun replied as he flip through the channels effortlessly.

"We can always have it today hyung, stop being so specific" Myungsoo added as he handed the drink over to Dongwoo. 

"Thanks" Dongwoo thanked him as he gobbled the drink down without breathing.

I sighed "Yeah I guess we should then" 

"But" Myungsoo chirped in, getting all our attention.

"We need to visit Sungyeol... don't tell me you forgot about him already?" He questioned.

"How can we forget the guy that claims that he's hugging the floor when he falls? Enlighten me" Hoya sarcastically replied with a smirk on his face, causing us all to laugh.

"Well come on then, what are ya'll waiting for?" Woohyun asked as he wore his leather jacket.

"You guys go on head and I'll stay with Dongwoo, I'll visit the hyung when you guys come back, then we can have a movie night or whatever" Myungsoo explained.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come with us? I’m sure Dongwoo can look after himself” Hoya asked him.

He looked at us and thought about the answer for a moment before he smiled at us “I’m positive”

“Hmph okay, bye then” I saluted him.

“Byee” he replied.

“Yaa make sure you don’t eat the cake in the corner of the fridge” Woohyun called out as we walked out the door.

“Are you dumb or just dumb?” I asked him.

“Hmm, neither... I think” He replied with a goofy grin.

“You just told him where the cake was, and you expect him not to  eat it?” I laughed.

“If a robber ever came to stay over at you house, knowing you you’d be like don’t touch the money in the first cupboard, the gold under my bed and my laptops” We all laughed.