Waiting In A Bottle

Waiting in a Bottle

Freedom from the exciting and thrilling life of floating.

He wanted that.

He couldn't remember how long has he been trapped inside this glass case. There were too many memories that overwhelmed him to which he could only remember the repetition in his self. So much little facts were the only ones he was able to keep for himself.

He knew and saw how his siblings would also float around their own bottles. All of their cases were sealed shut to prevent them from escaping. Constantly, one of them would be taken away and only to be replaced immediately. Some of them would frequently go and arrive back to their quaint little home.

There was safety and warmth in their home. Promises of an easy and good life were given to them unconditionally by their father. If it could be described, it was similar to the City of Yes where, while things were better and positivity was showered, it was boring.

So, he longed and longed for his freedom. He wanted to explore. It was the only thing he could wish for.

Excitement in his self was his constant companion towards his contradicting life of being torn between things he wanted.

He would admit that he was scared. He did not know of what could be after all. There was a new world out there that could hurt him.

Still, curiosity was reigning over his little self. The what ifs were telling him he could manage everything – he would fall but he shall rise.

Before his train of thoughts could progress, a hand hovered over his bottle and with the gentlest hands he could imagine and look for, he was brought away from the white room he and his bottle stayed in for so long. The cork of the bottle was opened and he flew

– flew away like he was destined to.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: That concludes the story for this week. It was kind of recently written but the concept was really long ago.

If you happen to like it, just hit the star or vote button and of course, comments down below are fully welcome and appreciated!

Have a nice day and happy readings! :)

~ Lacie