.e v i f.

Tyler

Josh just so happens to be in my first period.
How great is that.
Josh just so happens to choose the seat next to mine.
How great is that.

I didn't know if I could go sit down.

I would be sitting next to Josh, and I hate to say it, but I could feel my face burn red.

I slipped into my seat, and heard Josh whisper "Shit"

Have I done something wrong?

"Hey Josh, how's it goin?" I asked

He shrugged, leaning back in his chair and looking at me.

"About as good as the next guy, I suppose. How about you?"

He's engaging in conversation with me. This is good.

"I'm all good" I tried giving him a friendly smile, to which he gave a lowkey concerned smirk at me.

I felt pressure in my head and my face go hot. The back of my head turned cold and I could feel my heart thumping in my chest through my throat.

"You ok there man? Your face just turned bright red. Like, Larry the Lobster's toned ass red"

I giggled at his words.

The rest of the class was us talking back and forth a bit, and then Josh showed me around to my classes.

"So why am I doing this?" Josh asked.

"I've been homeschooled for years, this is my first year actually going to a public school" I smiled excitedly.

"Why would you want to go to a public school?" Josh raised an eyebrow at me.

"To where I could have social experience, friends, do something other than just listening to my mom and brother try to teach me shit they don't understand themselves"

"I'm convinced nobody that teaches here has an actual degree. They're all fake and printed off online" Josh started rubbing his nose.

Our schedules were similar, both having a vaguely similar route.
We had first, fourth, and sixth together, meaning Id see him in the beginning middle and end of my day.

I was beyond excited.

He smiled slightly, and showed me to the cafeteria for lunch.

We walked to a table with some kids already sitting down. Josh sat down next to a guy with poofy dark brown hair, showing his forehead that made 80% of his face. I sat next to Josh and a girl with fascinating hair. It was split down the center and half was a pastel pink, the other half pitch black. Her makeup was stellar, if I say so myself. The girl intrigued me, she seemed very interesting and I wanted to know more.

Forehead Guy was talking and laughing with Josh, and I felt my heart beat faster and I wanted Josh to pay attention to me. I wanted him to laugh at my shitty puns and my dorky smile. I didn't like how those two were so close. It almost seemed as if they were dating.

It almost seems as if they are dating.

I shuttered at the thought.
Is Josh even gay? Is Forehead Guy even gay??
Wait shit, is Josh gay? He might not even like me.
Oh God oh god oh god oh god o-

"So, Tyler, this is Melanie" He gave me a warm smile and pointed at Melanie. She smile and waved at me.

I waved back.

"H-Hey uh, Josh? Who is he?" I asked quietly, pointing at Forehead Guy.

He held out his hand.

"Brendon Urie, howdya do?" As much as I hated to say it, this guy was attractive.

"How do I do what?" I asked.
Brendon laughed, and Josh stifled a smile of his own by biting his lip.

Which, by the way, was sO CUTE HELP ME

"What's cute?" Melanie asked behind me.

I yelped and turned at her.

"W-What??" oh god she heard me. Did Josh hear me? What if Josh heard me? Oh no oh my god what did I do?

"Hey calm down there, kiddo. I only heard you because my head was practically resting on your shoulder to see what happened. Josh can't hear you." she leaned closer to my ear to whisper "And if you're concerned over if Josh would date you, don't worry. You're very cute. He texted me about you the day at the park. Trust me, you're safe. " she winked at me, and Josh placed a hand around my shoulders.

"Sorry to have laughed, but, it's a greeting. 'Howdya do?' 'how are you?' that kinda thing. Like 'salutations'" He smiled, and Brendon's laughter subsided.

"Salutations?" I asked.

"Yea, have you never heard that one?" His brown doe eyes stared at me.

"N-No..." I trailed. "Salutations... Like saltine crackers?"

Josh burst out laughing, as well did Melanie and Brendon.

"Well, Tyler, I think you're gonna do just fine here" Melanie said, patting my back.

I hope so.

--
an
i never know how to end chapters.
so
im sorry if these endings are shite