Chapter 1

Mick got home late after finishing a show to realize his daughter Shannon was still awake on the phone to her friends who were asking for free tickets and backstage passes to see and meet slipknot as he's a member of the band.

Mick went into Shannon's bedroom and told her to get off the phone and go to sleep then Shannon hung up the phone and climb into her bed.

Mick went into his walk in wardrobe and change into a band t-shirt and boxers then climb into his big kingsize bed.

After ten minutes of lying there he herd his door open to find Shannon walking towards the bed. Mick asked Shannon why she was in his room and Shannon said she wants to cuddle with her daddy. Then Mick let her climb into bed with him and after twenty minutes Shannon fell asleep cuddling into Mick.

Then Mick picked Shannon up and carried her to bed. Then Mick throw himself onto his bed and fell asleep.

The next morning Shannon was in the kichen making herself breakfest then she heard a noise coming from Mick's jacket. Shannon answered the phone and it was Corey Taylor to tell Mick the tour starts in two days Shannon said she would pass the massage on to her dad when he wakes up.

Then she said bye to Corey on the phone then ran up the stairs to Micks room and told him he has a tour starting in two days. Mick just said okey to her and made her leave the room while he got dressed for the day ahead.

While Shannon was in her room Mick texted Corey and asked could he bring Shannon tour with them because he hates leaving her at home by herself .  After ten minutes Corey texted back and said "sure she can come on tour".

Mick went up and told Shannon the good news that she could go on tour with him and slipknot. Shannon was jumpping for joy and Mick told her to get her bags packed for three months.

Then Shannon went on her twitter and tweeted "Going On Tour With Slipknot #Fun #Slipknot #Woopwoop".